Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Advertise Your Product With Google Adwords Without Problems - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Advertise Your Product With Google Adwords Without Problems (1606 Views)

Get Free Google Adwords 100$ Coupon Code / activated Google adwords Accounts with $100 Dollars Balance for sell / How to get $50 worth of Google Adwords advertising for just 1500 Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advertise Your Product With Google Adwords Without Problems by mbanusick(m): 4:58am On Mar 27, 2012
[b]Hello Nairalanders,

Advertise Your Products, Services and Websites With Google Adwords Without Problems and Without Coupons

This is good news to anyone interested in advertising their products, services or websites using google adwords.
As we all know, you can only use a google adwords coupon once for advertising a site...The ads do not run most times due to some accounts been banned before the ads set-up in them could run...

I am offering Nigerian a service that will help them advertise their websites or services using Google Adwords.
I will be setting up the campaigns by myself and you will only have to pay once your adverts start running.

I save you the stress of looking for coupons, changing country or IP, setting up new google accounts and standing a chance of having all your efforts go down the drains due to account been banned by google...
You Adverts will be set-up and start running in less than 24hours

Pricing:
for every $100 advert = ₦10,000 [you save over ₦8,000]

Note:
You only have to pay once your adverts start running

More Info:
Call or Text Me: 08063180566
Mail Me: [email]mbanusick@gmail.com[/email][/b]
Re: Advertise Your Product With Google Adwords Without Problems by zangalord: 2:31am On Mar 28, 2012
Get Google Adwords account with $100 advertising revenue for only N5,000. Guaranteed. Call 07060550534 now, while offer lasts
Re: Advertise Your Product With Google Adwords Without Problems by ArthurBrooke: 6:56am On Mar 31, 2012
This is good news. I am thinking about promotion of my product. Please provide information of what are the initial steps of this process if I take on this service?

(1) (Reply)

Free Website For Nigerian Businesses Powered By Google,mtn & Ecobank Is Awesome / Anybody Here? / Need A Contract Web Designer In Owerri,portharcourt,aba,umuahia,enugu,onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.