Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Pride, Selfishness, Stupidity Or The Nigerian Way - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pride, Selfishness, Stupidity Or The Nigerian Way (808 Views)

Stupidity Or Fashion? / Which Is Worse: Greed Or Selfishness / ( Why Some Girls Behave Like Some Screws Are Loosed In )stupidity Or Being Smart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pride, Selfishness, Stupidity Or The Nigerian Way by pmarine: 9:24am On Mar 27, 2012
This isn't the first time I would witness such an event but this particular one got me thinking; Why are we so lawless and inconsiderate in this country. Please correct me if I am wrong but I think there's a problem with most Nigerians; PRIDE & ARROGANCE. I am not being judgemental, its a personal opinion.

Last nite, my cousin & I picked up a friend and decided to take her home, she stays at Osapa, Lekki. For almost 20 minutes, two prado jeeps blocked the road..reg. number- Deuce2 and Eky948AG respectively for no reason; the supposed "BIG BOY" was just having a conversation with a friend on the road. We honked to alert them that cars had to pass....The heavily bearded guy looked in our direction and asked us to fly, His mopol fired 2 shots in the air and we had to wait for them to wrap up the conversation.

We felt so helpless and insulted...Just thought to share my experience but seriously, what is the way forward for the country?

(1) (Reply)

Gov Fashola Flies Father Abroad For Medical Treatment / Help On How To Delete Nairaland Account / PMP + P6 Training (make Your Career A Masterpiece)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.