Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,957 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:47 PM

Igbo Man No D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ Carry Last! Laughs! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Igbo Man No D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ Carry Last! Laughs! (1316 Views)

Abt ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ / Is There Anyone To Give ♍ε Best Answer On Dis!!! / Akpors No D Take Last Atal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Man No D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ Carry Last! Laughs! by omoredia: 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2012
FUN TIME!!!
In a social gathering where other moguls and wealthy men were present.
One Igbo businessman looked for all ways to oppress rich men who were present at the gathering. Just for that reason,he sent for his driver and had this conversation with him:
"Driver, go to my house, not the cream one, the white one. Not the white one in Ikoyi, the white one in Victoria Island. Not the one in Adeola Odeku, the one on Etim Iyang Cresent. Not No. 22,but No. 11. Take this remote control for the large black gate, press this button it will be opened. You will see a blue 2012 Kia Optima sport. Perpendicularly, adjacently opposite to the kia is another blue Toyota Camry, It is not that one. Trigonometrically, geometrically, hypotenously 90 degrees to the Camry is a gray 2012 Lexus V8, It's not that one.
The Lexus is very close to a black Mercedes Benz Gl 4matic, d Benz is just behind a Silver Coloured Chrysler 300c, the Chrysler is beside my Red Escalade ESV which is in front of my white 2010 Escalade EXT, blocking a Hummer H3T, opposite a blue Toyota Prado that makes a crescent to a black 2011 GMC xxl.
On getting to the GMC, make a diagonal sharp turn to the left extreme, on your way to where I parked the ash coloured Chevrolette Avalanche, Very close to a Red BMW X6 in front of a 2012 Jaguar x-j, by the side of a Mercedes Benz 63-AMG, just by my swimming pool. At the вαcĸ of the pool is my latest 2012 Chrysler Me-four-Twelve Convertible. Don’t touch the bonnet. Go to the boot, open it, you will see red, white and blue briefcases.
The red one contains dollars, $10 million. Don’t touch it. The blue contains pounds 8 million pounds. Don’t touch it. The white one contains Naira, 500s, 200s,100s,50s, 20s, 10s denominations.
I arranged them in hierarchical order.
₦500 in first layer, ₦200 in second, ₦100 3rd layer, ₦50 4th layer, 20 5th layer, 10 6th layer.
Take 10 naira and buy me 5 naira pure water, abeg brng change...lol grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man No D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ Carry Last! Laughs! by Ruqaya(f): 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2012
I couldn't stop laughing, that's too funny
Re: Igbo Man No D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ Carry Last! Laughs! by angelz(f): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2012
its funny, av seen it b4

(1) (Reply)

That Awkward Moment...... / Conversation In Heaven! / Yoruba Chik Of Life! U Must Laff Trust Me...:)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.