Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

[get] Rockstar Wordpress Theme Designer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / [get] Rockstar Wordpress Theme Designer (866 Views)

I'll Give You One Blog/news Wordpress Theme/template Free / Where Can I Download Megamag Wordpress Theme Free? / Soundcheck Best Wordpress Theme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[get] Rockstar Wordpress Theme Designer by fxmaxony(m): 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2012
Sales Page:

Theme Like a Professional!

see an abridgement from the sales page below:

During the course of the book you’ll build THREE WordPress themes, a blog, a portfolio site and a general site with menus and submenus. Each theme demonstrates different aspects of WordPress theming and all three are packaged in with the book so you’ll have Photoshop, HTML, CSS and WordPress PHP files to refer to.

Nairalanders,
I am not allowed allowed to share links here so that the robot wont ban me, I share the books freely in my signature.
Enjoy and review please
Re: [get] Rockstar Wordpress Theme Designer by highlevel8: 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2012
It seems interesting but i did not get the full details.

Could you send more details to highlevelng@ymail.com

(1) (Reply)

ANS All Nigeria Schools Online Portal Need Admins / Please Review Naijado.com For Me / Get An Approved Google Adsense Account On Your Account Within 4 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.