Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,796 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

Vacany At Fast Growing Mobile Security Coy For Tech Support Personnel - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacany At Fast Growing Mobile Security Coy For Tech Support Personnel (843 Views)

Vacany At The Place / Marketing Job Available At Fast Growing Online Boutique In Abuja / Job Opportunity At Fast Growing It Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacany At Fast Growing Mobile Security Coy For Tech Support Personnel by josdiv(m): 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2012
A Fast Growing Mobile Security Coy is looking for someone who can help us provide an exceptional customer experience with friendly, prompt, and effective service. As a Support Engineer He/She will be interfacing and building relationships with our Tehcnical and software providers and customers on a daily basis, so a positive attitude and an outgoing personality are must-have.

Responsibilities:
Managing questions and incidents reported by customers
Keeping the rest of the team informed of major incidents and resolution strategies
Representing the customer viewpoint when working with the rest of the team
Communicating product updates and releases to customers through various mediums
Developing help and tutorial resources
Documenting customer support workflows and processes
Qualities:
Must be IT savvy
Able to work around smartphone setting issues and handle some basic phone troubleshooting
Ready to Learn and have a quick grasp for ideas
A fun, outgoing, resilient personality
An ability to empathize with users and see our product from their perspective
Exceptional collaborative, written, and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational skills
The ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
Flexibility with changing job requirements as the company and team grows
ND/HND/Degree Holders are welcome to apply!

Remuneration: NEGOTIABLE
Send an Application email with your resume attached to careers@tracknshield.com
Lagos Based Persons Only!
Recruitment is Immediate!
Re: Vacany At Fast Growing Mobile Security Coy For Tech Support Personnel by highlevel8: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2012
I am really interested in this job offer.

I have close to 8 years experience managing and supporting Customers, and have developed a passion for "good" customer service.

I have sent a mail to the email adress provided, but just wanted to also drop a line.

My contact is highlevelng@gmail.com, 08023406063 in case you would like to reach me.

Regards,

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment @ Oneil / Vacancies / Sales Representatives Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.