Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Looking For A Daughter-in-law - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For A Daughter-in-law (757 Views)

Why Do Ladies Hate Their Mother In-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Daughter-in-law by mutter(f): 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2007
May sound odd, but this is absolutly serious, I am looking for a real good girl,with great looks for my son. Not older than 23, because he is pretty young too.
She has to come from a good home ( that does not mean rich) . Tribe and religion domĀ“t matter too much, but she should be willing to adapt to a new country and language. Also be a good stepmother to m grandchild.
I hope i find someone here to introduce to my son. He is very good looking and hard working too,
Re: Looking For A Daughter-in-law by talk2dekky(f): 2:07am On Nov 01, 2007
-
Re: Looking For A Daughter-in-law by finekid(m): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2007
talk2dekky:

hi ma ,down here girls that young still got to study.wish you best of luck finding one

Well you can't talk on behalf of ALL the girls, now can you? And by the way the poster did not mention any country, so what is your idea of down here?
Re: Looking For A Daughter-in-law by mutter(f): 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2007
It must not be a girl studying, she can do that here too. If she is studying she can finish or transfer. My son is young too so he can afford to wait. Myson lives in Germany but will soon have to move to Austria because of his job. who knowa what posting comes after that. The head office is in Germany so he will probably end upback there.
Re: Looking For A Daughter-in-law by Agrika: 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
mutter:
It must not be a girl studying, she can do that here too. If she is studying she can finish or transfer. My son is young too so he can afford to wait. Myson lives in Germany but will soon have to move to Austria because of his job. who knowa what posting comes after that. The head office is in Germany so he will probably end upback there.
Which tribe are you please?
Re: Looking For A Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
mutter:

Ma, how old is Ur son?

(1) (Reply)

Cooldude62 And Redhotchic Only / I Want Sugar Mummy / Deltans Represent Ur State Here: ,the State With The Big Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.