Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,045 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Citi Bank Pay Please - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Citi Bank Pay Please (6051 Views)

Citi Bank Trainee Test At Workforce / Citi Bank Aptitude Test Invite / Citi Bank Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Citi Bank Pay Please by LYSTINGS(f): 8:23am On Nov 01, 2007
@rasqman
pls wats citi banks package like?i mean their take home pay et al.would appreciate if u let me know cos i passed the test and also passed zenith bank.so want to know which is better.thanks alot.
Re: Citi Bank Pay Please by clutch162(m): 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2007
Hello LYSTINGS. i sent u a mail thru your mailbox. pleas check and attend to it.
Re: Citi Bank Pay Please by 2bad(m): 10:49pm On Nov 01, 2007
clutch169,
i need the pay range of citibank too,
i passed the test too.
pls kindly oblige.
2bad
Re: Citi Bank Pay Please by clutch162(m): 7:49am On Nov 02, 2007
@2bad.
sorry the mail i sent LYSTINGS was a for smth else and wasnt about the topic she posted.
Sorry about that
Re: Citi Bank Pay Please by Matured26(m): 10:07am On Nov 02, 2007
Let me laugh a little before I contribute.
All the same, Citi Bank can never be compared to Zenith Bank
Am sure Zenith cannot pay as much as Citi Bank
Have you also thought about the international reputation of Citi Bank?
But I know Zenith's entry level pay is 91,000. Not sure if it has improved.
All the best as you make your decision
Re: Citi Bank Pay Please by mamus2010(f): 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2007
@ matured 26,

pls get your facts right before posting, cos your information wether wrong or right could affect the course of the life of a person reading the post. zeniith bank does not pay 91k

@ all,

i've never really supported the asking for pay question, not because it is wrong, but because if you join an organisation just because the pay is better, what happens when some other organisation takes over as highest paying? zenith bank is nigerias most capitalised company while citi bank thrives on their international reputation. zenith bank is practically everywhere so that means you can have your job in any city you find yourself but i cant say the same for city bank. so my dear poster make up your mind based on other conditions and not the pay, but for the records, i suspect zenith pays more than citi at entry level.
Re: Citi Bank Pay Please by Idey: 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2007
pls verify b4 posting. For me join Zenith nt cos am working there but for ur own good. in our txt last six months ago b4 join zenith, a frd workin wit citi-bank wrote d txt wit us, but he ws unlucky. Zenith is d highest payin bank in niger. With 196k per month as a starter. Vry nice n cool working environment. D choice is urs. cool
Re: Citi Bank Pay Please by LYSTINGS(f): 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2007
@IDEY.God bless you my brother.
Re: Citi Bank Pay Please by Matured26(m): 10:02am On Nov 04, 2007
mamus 2010:

@ matured 26,

please get your facts right before posting, because your information wether wrong or right could affect the course of the life of a person reading the post. zeniith bank does not pay 91k

@ all,

i've never really supported the asking for pay question, not because it is wrong, but because if you join an organisation just because the pay is better, what happens when some other organisation takes over as highest paying? zenith bank is nigerias most capitalised company while citi bank thrives on their international reputation. zenith bank is practically everywhere so that means you can have your job in any city you find yourself but i can't say the same for city bank. so my dear poster make up your mind based on other conditions and not the pay, but for the records, i suspect zenith pays more than citi at entry level.

Well, I actually spoke cos I had a friend there. That's how much he still collects today. Am sure abt that because I saw his letter of appointment.
Tks all the same for ur info and all the best
Re: Citi Bank Pay Please by denny2: 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2007
All of you who have replied to this text have no knowledge of the the pay packages of the banks in nigeria.Though zenith bank is the highest paid bank in nigeria,the pay package is not 196k but about 2660000 per annum for entry leverl so calculate what it amounts to per month.i am talking out of facts and direct knowlege.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2018/2019 Commence Recruitment Apply Now / 25 Different Positions, 2000 Job Opportunities Available In Netcom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.