Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Do Nigerians Hate Multi-level-marketing(mlm) Or What - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do Nigerians Hate Multi-level-marketing(mlm) Or What (808 Views)

Poll: Do Nigerians Hate MLM?

yes: 0% (0 votes)
No: 100% (1 vote)
Not sure: 0% (0 votes)
Neutral: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Mlm Or Professional Begging? / Why MLM Or Network Marketing Is A Fraud / Have Your Say On MLM Or NETWORK MARKETING Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigerians Hate Multi-level-marketing(mlm) Or What by ernersinfobank(m): 8:36am On Mar 29, 2012
According to my experience, involvement and research in MLM, I discovered that most Nigerians hate this area of biz, so it gives me concern and I decided to seek this public opinion on why Nigerians Neglect this great wealth creation dimension? Please let me hear your own experience. Thanks.
Re: Do Nigerians Hate Multi-level-marketing(mlm) Or What by AjanleKoko: 9:32am On Mar 29, 2012
Well...maybe people have been bitten many times in the past, when such schemes have turned out to be major scams.
But there are a lot of people participating in legitimate MLM programs, like the ones for Forever Living Products, GNLD, and the new one called Edmark. I don't think Nigerians are lazy or ignorant. People just don't like to be scammed.
Re: Do Nigerians Hate Multi-level-marketing(mlm) Or What by ernersinfobank(m): 9:53am On Mar 29, 2012
Thanks ajanlekoko, you really hit the nail on the head. According to your mlm examples you just mention, I can deduce from it that they are all about health and physical products, what about the digital products?

Also, just to state also that Edmark is not the newest but Ema health product which is only 1month in Nig.

Thaks.
Re: Do Nigerians Hate Multi-level-marketing(mlm) Or What by SceptreBizMag: 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2012
@ ernersinfobank

Nigerians do ot hate Multilevel marketing or referral marketing. If you take a good look at what Nigerians do online, you will realise that over 95% of nigerians are into referral marketing in the form of affiliate marketing.

I think people are more aware of the selfish nature MLM program designers. The bottomline line of everything they think of favours them. The participants have little or nothing to show for it.
Re: Do Nigerians Hate Multi-level-marketing(mlm) Or What by Tonio1: 12:53pm On May 08, 2012
the problem is basically the Nigerian man's 3rd sense which is too quick to build a defence against scams. MLM business needs an intelligent individual to listen carefully to what opportunity any one has offers at any point in time. there a couple of MLM business paving way to greater financial freedom to a number of hardworking Nigerians. i have reviewed the
Re: Do Nigerians Hate Multi-level-marketing(mlm) Or What by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 08, 2012
ernersinfobank: According to my experience, involvement and research in MLM, I discovered that most Nigerians hate this area of biz, so it gives me concern and I decided to seek this public opinion on why Nigerians Neglect this great wealth creation dimension? Please let me hear your own experience. Thanks.
Please add a poll.

(1) (Reply)

Make Free Money Online Today Gurantee / Nse Unvails Makert Makers. What Does This Actually Mean? / Need A Bulk Sms Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.