Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Barcelona Coach Guardiola Gives Up On La Liga It Is 'impossible' To Catch Real M - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Coach Guardiola Gives Up On La Liga It Is 'impossible' To Catch Real M (612 Views)

Bayern Munich Form Is A Mystery For Coach Guardiola / Keshi – Nigeria Can Win The World Cup, Nothing Is Impossible / Nigeria Gives Up Hosting Of Under- 17 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Coach Guardiola Gives Up On La Liga It Is 'impossible' To Catch Real M by mlavd: 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2012
Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola does not believe that his side have any chance of retaining their La Liga title, insisting that catching Real Madrid is "impossible". Don't Miss Barca's Villa receives Soccer Jerseys 1,000 paper cranesHierro: Barca-Madrid could decide La LigaPreview: Barcelona - GranadaAbidal trains for Barcelona as Afellay returnsThe Blaugrana have managed to close to within eight points of league leaders Real Madrid after a weekend in which the Catalans cruised to a 2-0 win at Sevilla before Los Blancos conceded a last-gasp equaliser to Santi Cazorla in a 1-1 draw with Malaga at the Santiago Bernabeu.There are those that believe that the title race is now very much back on, particularly those affiliated with the Camp Nou club, but Guardiola is adamant that Barca are already out of the running."It is difficult to see them losing more games," the former Spain international told reporters at a press conference on Monday evening. "I still don't think we will win the league. Mathematically it is
Uruguay soccer jersey possible but I do not think we will make it."If I did a press conference every month I would change my opinion. But not now. I said what I said three days ago. "It's
Balottelli soccer jersey impossible. It has not changed. Mathematically possible but will cost and will not make it."Still, Guardiola is desperate to see his side maintain their winning run against Granada on Tuesday night.The former Blaugrana B team coach is calling for a 90-minute performance at Camp Nou after seeing his troops ease off a tad after moving
England soccer uniforms two goals up inside 30 minutes at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan on Saturday night."The reality is that we have to compete well tomorrow [Tuesday]," Guardiola declared. "We have to play like we did in the first half hour against Sevilla."Guardiola has led Barca to 13 titles since succeeding Frank Rijkaard as coach in the summer of 2008.Between November and February, Goal published 10 exclusive extracts from Graham Hunter's highly anticipated new book, 'Barca: The Making of the
Soldado soccer jersey Greatest Team in the World'. Click here to read all 10 extracts. Don't miss it!

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine's Andriy Shevchenko Announces International Retirement / Which Country That Will Win The 2013 AFCON / We ‘ll Eat Nigeria Like Super Fried Chickens, Ivorian Eboue Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.