Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Access Bank Interview - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Access Bank Interview (1476 Views)

How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly / The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller / 7 Access-Bank Employees Die Of Hypertension Trying To Meet Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Interview by detrfcj: 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2007
sadhello nairalanders,does anyone have info on how access bank invites those that pass their test for interviews?i'm running out of patience cause i took the test in august 299 this year,passed and i'm yet to be invited for their interview.i over heared somebody saying only insiders get invited first b4 others. can that be true? i need info on what's happening. thanks in anticipation for your response.
Re: Access Bank Interview by bunchlala: 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2007
thats a lie, you dont need an insider before they call for you for an interview.
Did you bribe or beg to pass the test.
Just be patient, at the right time you would be called, ok

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare For Your ICAN Professional Exam / Professional Qualification That Does Not Mean Anything In Nigeria Labour Market / The Life Story Of How Billionaire Cletus Ibeto Made It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.