Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,138 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Is Acemoneypro Genuine - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Is Acemoneypro Genuine (3316 Views)

Acemoneypro: The Magic Software That Credit Account $7 Every Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Acemoneypro Genuine by stuff01: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2012
pls i want to confirm if dis site is genuine. acemoneypro.com.dey claim to pay $7 into ur lr everyday for 2 years after buying a one time software of $231.pls any encounter with them
Re: Is Acemoneypro Genuine by arbitrage: 12:06am On Mar 30, 2012
I have posted a long response to the scam ad but it seems Seun doesn't like it and they removed the response and thread. I pasted all my past 2 years excerpts email communications with the scam group that keep changing names and softwares from ecash pro to atomizer and now acemoney pro. Don't waste your $300+ (like me) on thieves who changes from Dr. Emmanuel Damian Samson PhD, to Prof Jerry David and now another name.
Re: Is Acemoneypro Genuine by Tessy333: 12:56am On Mar 30, 2012
Acemoneypro is perfectly genuine. You must not assume it to be scam like other fake program that you have encountered because of stupidity or greed. Personally, I am using acemoney pro. They are crediting my account daily. Acemoney pro is genuine. Period.
Re: Is Acemoneypro Genuine by stuff01: 8:00am On Mar 30, 2012
@tessy,i am sure you are one of there agents.can u convince on dis dat they pay
Re: Is Acemoneypro Genuine by Tessy333: 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2012
stuff01, No! I am Not an agent to them. I am a banker by profession. I purchased the acemoney pro last year and it has been working for me till this very day. I introduced it to my colleagues in the office and it is working for them. I started with 5 units. But now, I am having some reasonable units. You can start with just one unit, and you will see the result from the next day. The moment your account has been credited, instantly, you will receive alert in your phone. I normally receive my alert before 10.00AM everyday. Never mind what pessimists or armchair forum members will write about acemoney pro. Just try it today, then post your result here by 12.00 Noon tomorrow.
Re: Is Acemoneypro Genuine by lagosnawa(m): 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2012
Acemoney pro is a lazy man's ladder to wealth. It is Genuine and it is automatic! I have been using acemoney pro since November last year. I am currently having 37 units. Bros and Sisters, do not fear. Either you visit their office and see things for yourself or make your payment online and forward your details to them. Then from the following day, and every other days, you start earning $7 per each unit that you have. Some times you get your alert before 8.30AM. That's all.
Re: Is Acemoneypro Genuine by Aneedi: 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2012
I love acemoneypro. The software de too much. If you never get your own, make you go and do get yours b/4 the price go jump out of your reach. The thing de generate money into your account everyday by day without you doing anything. Acemoneypro has been blessing me on daily basis. See their site and get yours - www.acemoneypro.com. Them de toooo MUCHHH grin grin grin
Re: Is Acemoneypro Genuine by landt: 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2012
Pls nobody should fall for this scam. I was a victim of this scrap in the past with the one they called atomizer. If you look carefully from their site with a testimony that someone bought 5000 unit (that is 5000 X $231 which equals to $1,155,000 (N173,250,000.00)), can you imagine that. If anybody cares to know, by the time you pay for that $231 (N40,425 at N175/$1) for one unit, you will be asked again to pay another money to activate it which might likely be 50% of the cost of one unit and you will be given a certain period to do that of which if you fail, you will forfeit the package. So, it is not just that $231 you are going to loose.

Secondly, which eccurrency exchanger in Nigeria can fund your account with LR worth of $1,155,000.00 without raising suspicion.

Those that claim to have bought it and it is working; should be generous enough to show us prove of earning $7/day. The address on that site is fake, that address never existed, if you are in doubt, you can trace it. Please let us wise up, this is a big SCAM, DONT FALL FOR IT.
Re: Is Acemoneypro Genuine by landt: 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2012
CAN THIS BE TRUE?

Happy Users - Below are SMS received from happy users of AceMoney Pro:

=== I was just surfing the net when I came across AceMoney Pro. I was captivated. Since I already have liberty reserve account, I then paid for ten units. The following day i received an alert in my phone that my account was credited with $70. For the past three months i have been receiving alert. Thanks. Dr. Tosin Akin, Akintola Memorial Hospital, Surulere, Lagos.===

=== My God has always led me to the rightfull places. AceMoney Pro was introduced to me by a cousin. I initially bought two units. But now, I am currently having 20 units. It has never failed in crediting my LR account with $140 everyday. May God bless you for bringing this opportunity to us. Pastor Adebowale Yusuf, Christ Embassy, Lagos.===

=== I am Sanusi, a stockbroker with Cashcraft Asset Mgt., Lagos, and was the one that introduced AceMoney Pro to Alhaji Funsho, the MD of Ladmast Nig. Ltd., our customer. He purchased 5,000 units two weeks ago and another 5,500 units three days ago.... My account was credited with $100,000 and $110,000 which totals $210,000 as commissions for introducing it to him. This is incredible. I have never had such money before in my life. I will keep on recommending it to our good customers who are God fearing people....Thanks... ===

=== I got to know about AceMoney Pro when I attended a seminar organised in Success Digest Headquaters in lagos. It was casually mentioned by Tunji. an attendee... I bought five units. I shall increase it to 50 units this month end. I am grateful... Williams Awuse, University of Portharcourt. ===

All this testimonies has no form of any contact (no telephone number, no email address) to reach them.
Re: Is Acemoneypro Genuine by stuff01: 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2012
@landt,thanks so much.i am cocksure does praising d scam are d originator.thanks
Re: Is Acemoneypro Genuine by lagosnawa(m): 9:58am On Mar 31, 2012
The difference between the rich man and the poor man is their mental attitude. The rich man sees opportunity to be rich, while the poor sees ruin and failures. The rich man takes decision and action fast, while the poor man looks for 1000 reasons to convince himself that the venture will not work out. The rich man sees success while the poor man sees dark tunnel. That is why the rich will get richer and the poor will get poorer or remain in mediocrity.
The decision is yours! You ask for peoples' opinion in this forum whether acemoneypro is genuine. You have gotten opinions from those that are actually using the software. Yet you are labeling them as the promoters or originators of the software. But those that have not even tried the software and gave negative and pessimistic opinions, to them, you gave credit. Definitely that is why people does not give positive opinions to some sensitive issues. However, I wish you the best. But one thing is certain: Acemoneypro is REAL.
Re: Is Acemoneypro Genuine by lagosnawa(m): 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2012
@landt
I am neither a marketer nor an agent to acemoneypro company. Somebody asked for opinions, here in this our nairaland forum, about how genuine is acemoney pro. And being a user of the software, I gave my sincere opinion. I do not need to preach any further about it. As for your question, when you make your payment, just send your details to them. They will handle the configurations, and from the following day, before 10.00AM in the morning, you will receive alert in your phone that your LR account has been credited for the day, and when you check your LR account, you will see your money there. This happens everyday, even weekends and public holidays. There are NO other payments for anything whatsoever.
Re: Is Acemoneypro Genuine by nworanco(m): 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2012
This is a CRIMINAL SYNDICATE that had duped people their hard monies. I am one of those defrauded by them, in 2008 with their so called ATOMIZER software. He bears himself then Dom Worlu, claimed to reside in PH near Shell Gate. Pls don't waste ur money and energy bcs it doesn't work. I fell prey due GREED. In nutshell they are HIGH PROFILE ORGANISED CRIMINAL GROUP. Beware !!!
Re: Is Acemoneypro Genuine by Tessy333: 11:23am On Jul 23, 2012
@Nworanco. It is unfortunate and disappointing for you to equate Acemoney pro to 419 program. This clearly demonstrates your high level of inadequacies borne out of GREED. Your so called ATOMIZER is FAKE. And the fact that you were bitten by a snake does not mean that all that look like snake, even ropes, are snakes. Acemoney pro is perfect. You need to do more researches or visit their office before displaying your high level of ignorance. Acemoney pro is automatic and REAL. Check it out.
Re: Is Acemoneypro Genuine by bigton(m): 11:31am On Oct 22, 2012
Don't know what to believe anymore...Acemoneypro.. Is it a ponzi scheme or something real..still waiting to receive my pay for this day Monday the 22nd of October 2012...Last week ends sms was really a shock to the heart,what a failed promise of the 7dollar daily payment..No Saturday and Sunday..somesay they are trying to raise some cash before they break more hearts..well I hope I get paid as promised today so I can rewrite my remarks..4stars out of 5..Now its 2stars cus the webpage is still opening...so Doubtful !!!
Re: Is Acemoneypro Genuine by ojojames: 9:45am On Oct 24, 2012
Im also still waiting. they said they are upgrading their machines.
Does anyone have any clues to what is happening?
Re: Is Acemoneypro Genuine by tombeck: 10:52am On Oct 24, 2012
Re: Is Acemoneypro Genuine by nnamscopics: 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2012
pls I dont really understand what is happening, i bought 3 units, and i was credited for just only one day(the next day) after that, they sent an sms about upgrading their system, that it will be rectified on 22/10/2012.. since then, i neva see anything oooo. but someone i know is still receiving credit alert. and dem even switch off their phone. Wetin man go do oooo angry angry angry
Re: Is Acemoneypro Genuine by Rufus52: 2:39am On Oct 25, 2012
Pls room, has anybody been able to confirm if the address of acemoneypro on their website is true? I made one unit purchase of acemoney & they credited for just 19days b4 sending an sms that they are upgrading there system, main while b4 then i have introduced the software to two other people & they have not credited there account not even for one day. Am havin sleepless night because this people are after me. Pls what can i do? Somebody should hlp me with a solution. All there numbers are switched off.
Re: Is Acemoneypro Genuine by nnamscopics: 8:02am On Oct 25, 2012
@Rufus, the address is genuine, it is unfortunate that it is in kano, and not in lagos. But if you can get there, I'll be very grateful to know ur findings. But do you know anybody who is still being credited? I know of just only one...
Re: Is Acemoneypro Genuine by Rufus52: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2012
@nnamscopic please how do u knw that the address is geniue? I stay in ibadan but i dnt try my best to find some1 that stays in kano to do the findings for us? Am a new user so i dnt know any body who is still been credited. Infact i regret given it a trial in first place bcause the people i introduced are after me, i dnt know what to do, i need hlp urgentLY
Re: Is Acemoneypro Genuine by nnamscopics: 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
@rufus, i know of someone who has been to their office, and has even spoken to the manager before. But now the problem is who will go to kano.. I wish i could, because i dey owe huge debt i used to invest in it... Or maybe we can plan on how to go abt it.
Re: Is Acemoneypro Genuine by Rufus52: 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
@nnamscopic we must surely get to the root of this cos i have lost my peace.
Re: Is Acemoneypro Genuine by nnamscopics: 9:26am On Oct 26, 2012
pls, u guys should try and invite others that you know are affected also to this forum, so that we can figure out a plan together, If.....
Re: Is Acemoneypro Genuine by sege72: 9:58am On Oct 27, 2012
Please i'm interested also...
Re: Is Acemoneypro Genuine by ojojames: 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2012
I bought many units, I mean many units to try the programme. When I called the CEO (Franklin Kadiri) last Monday, he confirmed that 9 machines were still paying while 7 were still undergoing upgrading.
All attempts to call the two lines supplied proved abortive. If we can get to the address given it will help.
Re: Is Acemoneypro Genuine by nnamscopics: 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2012
@ojo, i think we should talk more on phone...
Re: Is Acemoneypro Genuine by landt: 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2012
I think there were several warnings at the early stage of this thread but am just surprised and shocked that some people could still went ahead and purchase this fake promises. Sometimes, it is always very good to learn in a hard way.
Re: Is Acemoneypro Genuine by shegzytol: 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2012
Please don't let us conclude yet, let's give them sometime more before we can come 2 a conclusion that its a scam, but as for me, I don't still believe its a scam, I guess they re faced with some little problems and with time let's hope they will get over it, if they don't still pay, I can now conclude its scam! Why did u guys go into it b4 wen u guys were doubting it, evrytin is all abt risk

1 Like

Re: Is Acemoneypro Genuine by bigton(m): 8:01am On Oct 30, 2012
My conclusion ( 1star )..downgraded..Sooo what !!! The organisers don't care,they've made millions already,..Acemoney is a scam...Its a Ponzi scheme..The reality is that a Ponzi scheme is designed to fail,.but this one failed too early,maybe they don't want to raise too much cash,..Its a kind of programme that favours early starters..Acemoneypro webpage is still on for new registrations..You only get paid for 2weeks or more,if on the lucky end,before you get screwed with the machine vandalism story,.we are back to getting sms alerts,.Was told the same story last time I called,that it will be finalised by weekend,.They tell you to get people for a bonus of 20LR..That's to lure you in getting them more cash,I never told anyone about it,so I don't get hated when shit like this happens..Best is don't tell about programmes like this,..I bought 5units..I was warned,yes I knew acemoneypro was going to fall but not this early,.Some people still get paid as at this morning,.That's the plan,that's how it works..Guess we are not Lucky...Believe it or not we are on Hot sand..
Re: Is Acemoneypro Genuine by ojojames: 11:58am On Oct 30, 2012
The CEO said it is money backed guarantee. They are expecting the delivery of some machine next week. But those who cannot wait till then should ask for refund.
So, we want an investor to try the refund policy if it will work. But as the CEO sounds, he will make the refund.
But, "danwo lobi iya okere".

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sporting Goods & Fitness Equipments At Affordable Prices! / Justfrom5k.com - The Leading Freelance Website In Nigeria / Get Ur Car Ports/aesthetic South Africa At Cheaper Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.