Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,551 members, 7,770,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:34 AM

Dialysis Clinic - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dialysis Clinic (4522 Views)

Menssex Clinic Opens In Lagos, Nigeria! / Dialysis Machine Technician Needed Urgently / Dialysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dialysis Clinic by agiboma(f): 11:45pm On Mar 29, 2012
Hi all:

I just want to know if anyone on NL has started up a Dialysis clinic. I am in the process of setting one up and would really like some insight into the business, please share some of your acheiveent, setbacks etc.

thanks
Re: Dialysis Clinic by niapay(m): 8:46am On Mar 30, 2012
Dear Sir,

I offer modular Dialysis Clinic with state of the art new equipments EU standard equipments with lab equipments included and also offer modular dental clinic and Modular hospitals for 25 bed hospital, 50 bed hospital,100bet hospital and 200bed hospital with state of the art EU standard hospital equipments all prefabricated abroad and install in less than 45 days at your location, send email with your requirements for quotation at matheworama@gmail.com

Re: Dialysis Clinic by agiboma(f): 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2012
anyone else?
Re: Dialysis Clinic by TCD: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2012
First things first, are you a doctor with relevant qualifications in nephrology? If not, partnering with one will make your clinic both legal and efficient. What kind of dialysis service are u hoping to offer if I may ask?
Re: Dialysis Clinic by agiboma(f): 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2012
I am not a nephrology doctor, but I am partnering with one, we plan on doing the standard dialysis treatment @ an affordable price. Are you a doctor?
Re: Dialysis Clinic by trendphemmy(m): 6:38am On Apr 10, 2012
Am a doctor and  will like to partner with you on this
Re: Dialysis Clinic by agiboma(f): 10:53am On Apr 10, 2012
ok can you email me so we can discuss further agiboma@gmail.com
Re: Dialysis Clinic by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2012
niapay: Dear Sir,

I offer modular Dialysis Clinic with state of the art new equipments EU standard equipments with lab equipments included and also offer modular dental clinic and Modular hospitals for 25 bed hospital, 50 bed hospital,100bet hospital and 200bed hospital with state of the art EU standard hospital equipments all prefabricated abroad and install in less than 45 days at your location, send email with your requirements for quotation at matheworama@gmail.com
Bros I no come understand again, na everything you de sell? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Money Back After 3 Weeks Atm Debited My Account? / How I Made My First $2k - COPYWRITING / South-south To Build Regional Rail Line To Connect Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.