Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman (4913 Views)

Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo) / Kidnappers Of Monarch Akaeze Edward-Ofulue Arrested / Yobe Police Parades Seven Armed Robbery Suspects (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman by youngies(m): 7:37am On Mar 30, 2012
Abuja — Seven suspected members of a kidnap syndicate accused of complicity in the abduction of one Mohammed Khamis, a United Arab Emirates national, who was lured into the country for a phantom business transaction, were yesterday paraded in Abuja by the State Security Service, SSS.

The suspects reportedly held Khamis hostage for about 60 days at Aboriogun village in Ikoyi town, Isokan Local Government Area of Osun State, feeding him with fruits on the orders of other masterminds who are still at large.

The SSS said it was still on the trail of four other persons identified as the masterminds of the abduction of Khamis whom they lured to visit Nigeria on January 20, 2012 for a ghost business transaction using a fake company, Finuche Investments.

The suspects paraded were Ojo Ibrahim Ajibade, a 29 year-old spare parts dealer; Lamidi Akinkunmi, a 29-year-old video cameraman who also practices voodoo; Olasunkanmi Temitope (a.k.a. Rasky), a 22-year-old saw mill worker and Nuremi Lamidi, another saw mill operator aged 25.

Others are Siyanbade Musibau Olalekan, a 29-year-old plank trader; Jelili Ajagungbade Adeleke (a.k.a. Owuye), a 33-year-old driver; and Saka Kashim, a 27-year-old motorcycle mechanic, who admitted to have taken the hostage on a motor cycle to Ibadan.

Parading the suspects before journalists in Abuja, Deputy Director, Public Relations of the State Security Service, Marilyn Ogar, said all suspects confessed to taking the foreigner hostage and would soon be charged to court while further investigations aimed at tracking and apprehending those at large continue.

Ogar said: "On January 20, 2012, one Mohammed Khamis Majed Ishmael Al Ali, a United Arab Emirates national, who was lured to visit Nigeria for a phantom business transaction by a fake company, Finuche Investments, was abducted by a kidnap syndicate and held hostage for about 60 days at Aboriogun village in Ikoyi town, Isokan LGA of Osun State.

"Upon receipt of the report of Khamis' abduction, this service immediately initiated investigation. However, Khamis was released by his abductors on March 19, 2012 and dropped off in Ibadan.

"Consequently, on March 20, 2012, operatives of the service arrested the following persons aged between 22- 33 years in connection with the abduction."

Ogar, however, did not disclose where the suspected kidnappers were apprehended nor the current whereabouts of the Arab expatriate.

More: http://channelkoos.com/index.php/news/1232-sss-parades-seven-suspected-kidnappers-of-arab-businessman

1 Like

Re: SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman by Lucy001(f): 7:41am On Mar 30, 2012
My God wen will dis kidnapping of a thing stop in Nigeria....
Re: SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman by youngies(m): 7:42am On Mar 30, 2012
LOL. . . must they wear ashoebi even while kidnapping grin

Wedding - ashoebi
Burial - ashoebi
Naming - ashoebi
carnival - ashoebi
Kidnapping - ashoebi
Bank robbery - ashoebi

Our people sure knows how to take every good idea to a ridiculous level

1 Like

Re: SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman by karlmax2: 8:29am On Mar 30, 2012
grin Dem wan chop arab money
Re: SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman by Funkymallam(m): 8:50am On Mar 30, 2012
youngies: LOL. . . must they wear ashoebi even while kidnapping grin

Wedding - ashoebi
Burial - ashoebi
Naming - ashoebi
carnival - ashoebi
Kidnapping - ashoebi
Bank robbery - ashoebi

i cudnt stop grin grin grin grin grin when i saw them on the national tv.
Re: SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman by EACBLAZE: 8:52am On Mar 30, 2012
LOL
Re: SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman by samakson(m): 8:57am On Mar 30, 2012
Is this the new prisoner Uniform grin grin grin
Re: SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman by ezetundeabdul: 9:03am On Mar 30, 2012
what is a yoruba man doing in spare parts business. the other businesses, YES, but spare parts, NooooOOOO!
Re: SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman by Ninapha(f): 9:08am On Mar 30, 2012
Is this the new kidnapping uniform?
Re: SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman by noiseless: 9:08am On Mar 30, 2012
Which of those are DAFTYOKANU,SHEYGUY,BLUETOOTH,BAKILA and EKO ILE? Less trafic on SHARIALAND!
Re: SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman by Ramcie(f): 9:09am On Mar 30, 2012
Watz with the asoebi? They shld Hv at least gone for a brighter colour. Gosh! They look lik LOCAL musketeers . grin
Re: SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman by snthesis(m): 9:23am On Mar 30, 2012

Wedding - ashoebi
Burial - ashoebi
Naming - ashoebi
carnival - ashoebi
Kidnapping - ashoebi
Bank robbery - ashoebi

grin

small wonder they got caught

summary: yoruba peeps dabbling into igbo biz, one 9ja tongue
Re: SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman by gegee(m): 9:35am On Mar 30, 2012
:oah-ah why dem dey wear uniform na ? shocked
Re: SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman by Okijajuju1(m): 9:37am On Mar 30, 2012

Wedding - ashoebi
Burial - ashoebi
Naming - ashoebi
carnival - ashoebi
Kidnapping - ashoebi
Bank robbery - ashoebi

Dude!! Did you train in my school of Comedy!!

I almost farted when I read this from laughter!!

Summary!! These are Ofemmanus!!
Reason!! By their Asoebi's you shall know them
Re: SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman by KINGwax(m): 9:59am On Mar 30, 2012
samakson: Is this the new prisoner Uniform grin grin grin
lwkmd!
Re: SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman by KINGwax(m): 10:02am On Mar 30, 2012
Okija_juju:

there u fumble again. Didn't your therapist advised u to alwys find a brilliant person to edit your statements before posting here? At least, that'll reduce the utter display of your stup¡dity
Re: SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman by Okijajuju1(m): 10:14am On Mar 30, 2012
KINGwax: there u fumble again. Didn't your therapist advised u to alwys find a brilliant person to edit your statements before posting here? At least, that'll reduce the utter display of your stup¡dity

WARNING: Stalker f'aggot on the loose again!
Re: SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman by free2ryhme: 10:21am On Mar 30, 2012
cheesy there is nothing like having a cool prison party with nice asho ebi. Cons, Where e dey happen and wey my IVgrin
Re: SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman by achi4u(m): 10:42am On Mar 30, 2012
they should've go for traning at Aba inorder to be well equipt with tactice.but who did they expect to pay the ransom?

who dash the other one spare parts he's selling?grin
Re: SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman by Basics007: 10:47am On Mar 30, 2012
Yoruba boys don spoil this kidnapping business. Dem dey always catch dem when dey operate
Re: SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman by onome25(m): 11:44am On Mar 30, 2012
samakson: Is this the new prisoner Uniform grin grin grin
ur question sounds funny bro
Re: SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman by toyemz(f): 11:45am On Mar 30, 2012
^^^^^

Yoruba boys don spoil this kidnapping business. Dem dey always catch dem when dey operate

shocked shocked shocked shocked

hmmm there's more to this statement that meets the eye

i dey suspect you oh!
Re: SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman by nelly4(f): 11:52am On Mar 30, 2012
Nooooo....u guys forgot that the SSS reserves the right to use the original clothings of suspects as exibitss...thus they provide new clothings for the latter whenever they are to be paraded to the public....the ankara in this case is from the SSS thats why u notice the good condition of the outfits
Re: SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman by snthesis(m): 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2012
nelly4: Nooooo....u guys forgot that the SSS reserves the right to use the original clothings of suspects as exibitss...thus they provide new clothings for the latter whenever they are to be paraded to the public....the ankara in this case is from the SSS thats why u notice the good condition of the outfits
experience tongue
Re: SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2012
nelly4: Nooooo....u guys forgot that the SSS reserves the right to use the original clothings of suspects as exibitss...thus they provide new clothings for the latter whenever they are to be paraded to the public....the ankara in this case is from the SSS thats why u notice the good condition of the outfits

Can you remind me of any other suspect that has gotten Aseobi from SSS?
Re: SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman by babaowo: 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2012

Wedding - ashoebi
Burial - ashoebi
Naming - ashoebi
carnival - ashoebi
Kidnapping - ashoebi
Bank robbery - ashoeb
Re: SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman by UKBobo(m): 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2012
Amateurs. These guys make the job of crime detection very easy for the police. If only all criminals ensurend they wore the same outfit when engaging in communal criminal activity. They must have a combined IQ of 45. This tribe is definetly not as smart as the Hausa tribe.
Re: SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman by Yinkay: 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2012
Re: SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman by colly227(m): 1 hour & 37 minutes

(Report Post) (Quote Post) Like

When those Boko Haram guys arrested in the Sokoto failed rescue operation were paraded, all of them wear new shirts and jeans too.
Re: SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman by Yinkay: 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2012
Re: SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman by colly227(m): 1 hour & 37 minutes

(Report Post) (Quote Post) Like

When those Boko Haram guys arrested in the Sokoto failed rescue operation were paraded, all of them wear new shirts and jeans too.Check the link below.

http://africanspotlight.com/2012/03/pictures-the-killers-of-european-contractors-in-sokoto-and-the-failed-rescue-bid/
Re: SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman by atasteve: 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2012
Nothing is hidden under the heaven. A man will reap what he sows.
Re: SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2012
snthesis:
grin

small wonder they got caught

summary: yoruba peeps dabbling into igbo biz, one 9ja tongue
Basics007: Yoruba boys don spoil this kidnapping business. Dem dey always catch dem when dey operate
Okija_juju:

Basics007: Yoruba boys don spoil this kidnapping business. Dem dey always catch dem when dey operate

I just dont know when these my peeps decide to take on an occupation that is meant for the ijaws and ibos.Anyways there is always a godfather in every business and i present to you the real hero of Kidnapping in Nigeria.the great osisikanku of biafraland.
Re: SSS Parades Seven Suspected Kidnappers Of Arab Businessman by chuqudy(m): 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2012
See omo yorubas and kidnapping. They wan chop arab moni quo?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of The Woman Disgraced And Stripped Totally Unclad For Stealing Money / Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice / Vedanix Fraud Update! Revealed: THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SCAM!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.