Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,260 members, 7,957,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

I Need A Partner/loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Partner/loan (701 Views)

95% Completed Business Project Needs A Partner / Opportunity To Become A Partner In American Oil &gas Company / Need A Partner For A Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Partner/loan by prothelley(f): 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2012
Do you wish to partner/invest in a business? I have the experience, you have the money; lets patner. As an IT personel I have experience in setting up cyber cafe, maintenance and management. With the growing trend of internet marketing, facebooking and development, the internet has become everyone's one stop shop. From the trendy youth to the business minded, the internet has become more or less a most visit everyday. With huge turnover on investment, you are on your way to the top. For further consultation please mail Thelma on: prothelley@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Partner/loan by prothelley(f): 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2012
prothelley: Do you wish to partner/invest in a business? I have the experience, you have the money; lets patner. As an IT personel I have experience in setting up cyber cafe, maintenance and management. With the growing trend of internet marketing, facebooking and development, the internet has become everyone's one stop shop. From the trendy youth to the business minded, the internet has become more or less a most visit everyday. With huge turnover on investment, you are on your way to the top. For further consultation please mail Thelma on: prothelley@yahoo.com

prothelley: Do you wish to partner/invest in a business? I have the experience, you have the money; lets patner. As an IT personel I have experience in setting up cyber cafe, maintenance and management. With the growing trend of internet marketing, facebooking and development, the internet has become everyone's one stop shop. From the trendy youth to the business minded, the internet has become more or less a most visit everyday. With huge turnover on investment, you are on your way to the top. For further consultation please mail Thelma on: prothelley@yahoo.com

Re: I Need A Partner/loan by prothelley(f): 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2012
T

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Pineapple Fruits In Ibadan Or Any South-western Sate? / Set This Up And Get Out Of Porverty Free Empowerment Programme. / How To Pump Your Car Tyre Yourself (product Pix Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.