Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Need An It Tutor On Web And Software Development - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Need An It Tutor On Web And Software Development (736 Views)

Do U Need A home Tutor On Html, Php, Mysql, or java? / One On One Web Programming And Software Development With YEMLAT / Do U Need Private Tutor On Networking And Ccna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need An It Tutor On Web And Software Development by obinumone: 2:36pm On Nov 01, 2007
pls can anyone help tell me the best language to learn in developing seriously dynamic websites and Software applications.and if you can teach me then call me lets talk pricing. and pls i need pratical knowlege meaning i want a tutor that is in the industry and that have implemented both web and software jobs.

thanks u guys are the best and the reason i remain in IT.
Re: Need An It Tutor On Web And Software Development by Bossman(m): 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2007
The best tutor you can have is you yourself. get a book or get stuff off the net, read and practice. The more the better. lot of things I have learnt in this field were not taught in shcool. It's from my reading and self motivation. Application development is not an easy field. if it was, every one will be doing it, and there will not be enough money to be made. It will take a lot of hard work on your part, but it can definitely be done.
Re: Need An It Tutor On Web And Software Development by dasersoft: 9:31am On Nov 02, 2007
hi, i can help in tutoring you but i live in the city of jos. how can we do that? do we communicate over the net for the tutoring or how?
my email is:
daseronline@yahoo.com.sg
Re: Need An It Tutor On Web And Software Development by AhmedGuru(m): 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2007
More of the totur will still be done by you and yourself. However, you may need someone to show you how to move and what next step to make. In such a case, you may need someone like me. Contact me on onlylakunce@yahoo.com for further details. Enjoy,

(1) (Reply)

Pass Mcse,ccna,a+ With Ease. / Acii Certification / Buy Your International Certification Training Materials @ Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.