Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

A Must Consider By All Unemployed Youth. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Must Consider By All Unemployed Youth. (1280 Views)

5K: How Will Federal Government Capture Data Of All Unemployed Youths? / Attention All Unemployed Graduates / Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Consider By All Unemployed Youth. by deandavid(m): 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2012
MUST TO CONSIDER BY ALL NIGERIANS:
I observed that 99% of job vacancies revolve
among those already employed either by hook or
crook while fresh graduates face the
consequencies because of lack of work experience
- no reqards given to NYSC experience, but yet our leaders and other cooperate bodies keep singing
the most anoying song from verse1 to verse2 that
youths should be self-employed,how?.how can
you determine the sucess of the so-called self-
employement with liltle or no capital.oh maybe all
they wanted is for the youths to be able to provide only his meals but not minding other
responsibilities(mariage,family&confort) but for the
youths to remain poor. I suggest we try singing
the song from verse2 to verse1 which says and i
sing 'let there be law that no one shld work more
than 15years after which the person retires and create job(s) or be self-employed. So that there will
be rooms for the fresh graduates to also enjoy
salary,be trained and be experienced for the same
period and later create jobs. In practicing such
there is justice and equity. Why would someone
work for up to 40yrs above? Na hm papa company?. I beg lets change the song.thank you

3 Likes

Re: A Must Consider By All Unemployed Youth. by olabagro: 5:41pm On Mar 30, 2012
Guy na true talk be dis ,with something like dis things go change. It here in this country that u will see some body that has spent up to 40 years in service ,after will go and join politics while thousands are out there unemployed.Fellow Nigerian youth I think is high time we sing this song from verse 2 to 1

1 Like

Re: A Must Consider By All Unemployed Youth. by TOYNEX(f): 9:08am On Aug 02, 2014
Hmmm... Se na like this e go dey dey?

1 Like

Re: A Must Consider By All Unemployed Youth. by Atk1nson(m): 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
Op u r really funny o. I think the main issues are the lack of 'actual' transparency in public recruitment and 2ndly, the failure of government to bring about even development and enough jobs.
But I agree fully that this concept of youth entrepreneurship is hypocrisy. They give their own children juicy top jobs n dey tell oda pples children to learn hw to fry puffpuff, do tailoring, make necklace after 4 or 5yrs of studying sumtin diff in sch. There is God o

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Immediate Employment!!! / Who Knows About B.R Golden Consult / General Interview Advice: Things you should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.