Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

What Flash Game Is This? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Flash Game Is This? (1277 Views)

'My Oga At The Top' Flash Game / Ayo' Game Is Now Available For Iphones, Ipads & IPod Touch / Guys, Please Which Soccer Game Is Best On Ps1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Flash Game Is This? by superming: 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2012
There was a flash game that i loved, but forgot the name of it. I really want to find it and play it again, but i cannot find it. It is where you are a flying robot, and you are being trained to fight. You fight using swords, spears, etc. You must twirl the mouse cursor in circles to use your weapon. There is an upgrade shop where you can buy weapons, new bodies, stuff like that. At first you are in an arena, but then something happens and you must fight your way through other robots. If you could find it, i would be very grateful, and not forget it again.[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Steps On How To Crack My Gta San Andres? / Nokia Presents The Best Oga At The Top Game On Nokia Asha And Windows Phone / How Can I Play Multiplayer On Ppssp Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.