Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

My Admission Problem. Help! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Admission Problem. Help! (1109 Views)

Should I Forfeit My Admission For My Dream Course / 2011/2012 AAUA Pre Degree Admission Problem / Ksu Student Write Ur Complain Here,weda Admission Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Admission Problem. Help! by Vivly(f): 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2012
Guys, i need ur advice on this: Last year, i secured admission at a federal university to study law but due to d riots nd strikes, registration was postponed to april dis year. D only problem now is dat, my O' level literature which was just released by dis neco gce is not up to credit pass nd it is a core subject for my course.
Do u think d skul will clear me for d meantime or wat. Pls advise me. Wat do u tink?
Re: My Admission Problem. Help! by mkmyers45(m): 11:40am On Apr 08, 2012
Why nt check at the school? There may ask you to bring complete result before you graduate.
Re: My Admission Problem. Help! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2012
mkmyers45: Why nt check at the school? There may ask you to bring complete result before you graduate.
USUALL you'll sign an undertaking form and be cleared, promising to clear the deficiency before part three.
Re: My Admission Problem. Help! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2012
mkmyers45: Why nt check at the school? There may ask you to bring complete result before you graduate.
USUALLY you'll sign an undertaking form and be cleared, promising to clear the deficiency before part three.
Re: My Admission Problem. Help! by Carrlls: 9:07am On Apr 09, 2012
A friend is a loving companion at all times. [img]http://www.keyforex.info/pet.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Change Of Course Form / Download The Nigeria Police Code Of Conduct. / Covenant University And Unilorin Represent Africa At the Undergraduate Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.