Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Forex E-books Banks Use To Trade : G7 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex E-books Banks Use To Trade : G7 (723 Views)

Tactics Nigerian Banks Use In Defrauding Customers / Banks Use Female Marketers To Woo Senators, Reps-elect (Punch) / Exposed: How Nigerian Banks Use E-banking To Defraud Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forex E-books Banks Use To Trade : G7 by Olayemi01(m): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2007
Hey forex trader I am Olayemi,i have been dropping many post on here and i see how people contact me and they confirm all what i advert or place on here for members on here , well i a, posting a good money making E-books that Banks use in trading(NOT COMMON) and its is called , G7, its a good Ebooks and i have been using it to read and study candles cos that is the main thing you have to understand in trading , you understand the candles,you know the name of each candles(bearish and bullish) yes with easy mind with the help of G7 i place trade either bearish or bullish and i will leave it and travel just for a week then i never loss,Cos on my analysis i will have no where the market is going to be for the week,don't wait to listen to story or thinking is it true just believe and make run for it, to get more info on this just send and empty mail to me with the word EBOOKS to, ebooks_info@yahoo.com.
Re: Forex E-books Banks Use To Trade : G7 by Olayemi01(m): 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2007
Hurry !!!!!! Hurry
limited offer for the 1st ten people to get the ebooks

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank& Ecobank Merger / Loan / The Richest People In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.