Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

2 Options - US And UK. Which One Should I Choose? Very Urgent! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2 Options - US And UK. Which One Should I Choose? Very Urgent! (1728 Views)

JAMB: Answers Not In The Options, Lament Candidates / Nigerian Students In Uk,which University Is Cheapest For M.sc Accounting / Uniport,unilag Or Oau Which Do I Choose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Options - US And UK. Which One Should I Choose? Very Urgent! by floyd: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2007
Hi guys, I’m new to this forum and would like to give a big thumbs-up to the originator and the members.

I need to make a sort of lifetime career/educational decision and need inputs from as many people as possible.

So, I have 2 different student visas to study for an MBA. One is for the US (University of Florida) and the other is for the UK (University of Buckingham,). I’m meant to commence studies at either countries January 2008. I have a Bsc in Business Administration and 4 years of experience. Now, my question is which option should I choose based on the following criteria:
1. Possibility of getting a good job after graduation
2. Ease of eventually obtaining permanent residency
3. Quality of life

Thanks in advance for your contributions.

2 options - US and UK. Which one should I choose? Very Urgent!!!
Re: 2 Options - US And UK. Which One Should I Choose? Very Urgent! by talk2dekky(f): 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2007
hello,both options are good but if you are looking for a student friendly and active environ ,i would advice the us but nevertheless uk has more better job options most especially for your course of study and your school of choice for uk is very good ,life in uk is more expensive than the us though .i have friends studying in us and there are more scholarship options there ,but you can get a commonwealth scholarship to study in the uk,well money is less of concern,my advice is to do your research for both schools and find out the best academically and multi culturally.best of luck
Re: 2 Options - US And UK. Which One Should I Choose? Very Urgent! by talk2dekky(f): 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2007
hello,both options are good but if you are looking for a student friendly and active environ ,i would advice the us but nevertheless uk has more better job options most especially for your course of study and your school of choice for uk is very good ,life in uk is more expensive than the us though .i have friends studying in us and there are more scholarship options there ,but you can get a commonwealth scholarship to study in the uk,well money is less of concern,my advice is to do your research for both schools and find out the best academically and multi culturally.best of luck

(1) (Reply)

Oau Pre Degree Past Questions 4 Sale / Futa Pgd/masters / Anambra State University 2012/2013 First Choice Post Utme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.