Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,952 members, 7,824,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? (16316 Views)

Poll:

Yes: 37% (28 votes)
No: 62% (46 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll:

Yes: 100% (1 vote)
No: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

See The Guy That Got The 2016 Jamb Highest Score..what A Genius..! / My Fellow JAMBITES, How Market??? Was Your Score What You Expected??? / Jamb 2012/2013 Utme Registration Form Now Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2012
After my jamb exams, i gave an English lecturer my jamb question paper to mark my English for me, after all his affirmations from dictionary and from the internet too, he scored me 86.33%. But when the results came out, I scored 62%. This is just absured and ridiculous. I mean the difference is just too much. And this large difference did not only occur in my English alone, but also for my other combinations too. Likewise, am not the only one complaining. Most of the people i checked the results with in the cyber cafe lamented too of how the high hopes they had for this jamb results was bashed by the scores they had seen. So pls share your thoughts.
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Excelboi(m): 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2012
The english teacher u asked to mark ur qstn paper for you is not a jamb official so you can't say how Jamb mark there papers and the final calculations they do make!
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2012
I quite agree with you..
But in everytin we give tnks to God.......
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2012
Excelboi: The english teacher u asked to mark ur qstn paper for you is not a jamb official so you can't say how Jamb mark there papers and the final calculations they do make!
if u read my post well u would have noticed that i wasnt expecting to score the whole 86% the lecture gave me. But 62% is just not right at all. The difference is too much.
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2012
Oluwafunmilayo95: I quite agree with you..
Cos i was so sure i wouldnt get less than 290...bt wat i saw in my result was 258...for a course lyk medicine....
But in everytin we give tnks to God.......
You get my point. Someone that wrote an exam must have an idea of what he is to expect. And the result shouldnt be very different.
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by godstino(m): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2012
if i had the money, i would sue jamb to mark my script in front of me..cos there is no way i could get what they gave to me (ceteris paribus)...but all thesame, its past story now and i look forward to writing the post ume to show my worth..
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by willexyaho(m): 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2012
i cant blive wat i score. So i will jst wait for d university xam, for me i will continue to pray that jamb is cancelled! "Infact it should delete" (words of my grandmum) from the educational system. Is jst fake. Xtorting money frm pple every. No wonder most university nw depend on dia university xam more.
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2012
godstino: if i had the money, i would sue jamb to mark my script in front of me..cos there is no way i could get what they gave to me (ceteris paribus)...but all thesame, its past story now and i look forward to writing the post ume to show my worth..
seriously.....if it were possible i would do it..

1 Like

Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by LizyL: 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2012
This thread is great!! I am in your position as well.. I prepared very well for this exam and I was also very sure of myself that I would get nothing lower than 270 but when I saw my result I was so shocked. I don't know if jamb made errors in marking because I'm not the only one with this issue. Its just sad.
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Excelboi(m): 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2012
Hey, let us all thank God for what we scored! Its gone for good, prepare for the next battle, POST-UME
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by nicct(m): 11:50pm On Mar 31, 2012
With all my efforts, i expected nothing less than 310, bt it seems 100 was deducted from my mark
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Natasha2(f): 12:20am On Apr 01, 2012
[b]Men its just unbelieveable, I haven't recovered from my own shock, I can't even tell my dad, all I know is that's not my score, I also went through everything after the exams with my textbooks dictionaries even the net, I scored above 260 clear and fair, but when I saw my result, It was like I was in dreamland, Isn't there a way we can see our scripts? I shaded well so I'm sure it had nothing to do with my shading, My invigilator threatened to write something on my paper since I refused to pay for expo, but I'm sure that was a mere threat and she had nothing to it, something is wrong, the score I have cannot be mine. Jamb doesn't release so many results as fast as this, In my friend centre it was series of 225 for science and arts students, for people who used their heads their mark should definitely vary shouldn't it? even if they did malpractice they can't just come out with 225, 225. My shock came when I saw my CRS and my English scores I'll still say it that is not my score, it doesn't matter if my name is on it. [/b]
nicct: With all my efforts, i expected nothing less than 310, bt it seems 100 was deducted from my mark
lol I just found this funny, no disrespect but it made me laugh.
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Natasha2(f): 12:23am On Apr 01, 2012
godstino: if i had the money, i would sue jamb to mark my script in front of me..cos there is no way i could get what they gave to me (ceteris paribus)...but all thesame, its past story now and i look forward to writing the post ume to show my worth..
You're so right, at last thank God for PUME , I'm so happy it wasn't scrapped out.
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by kindwest(m): 12:42am On Apr 01, 2012
jamb jamb jamb! Their ways are mysterious. There are unpredictable, they are probably looking for candidates to patronize them next year. what if after jamb, your jamb result does not expire, how would you feel?
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by godstino(m): 5:46am On Apr 01, 2012
Natasha,,:

You're so right, at last thank God for PUME , I'm so happy it wasn't scrapped out.
how is it going?

1 Like

Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Emekemini: 7:11am On Apr 01, 2012
[quote author=Natasha,,][color=#770077][b]Men its just unbelieveable, I haven't recovered from my own shock, I can't even tell my dad, all I know is that's not my score, I also went through everything after the exams with my textbooks dictionaries even the net, I scored above 260 clear and fair, but when I saw my result, It was like I was in dreamland, Isn't there a way we can see our scripts? I shaded well so I'm sure it had nothing to do with my shading, My invigilator threatened to write something on my paper since I refused to pay for expo, but I'm sure that was a mere threat and she had nothing to it, something is wrong, the score I have cannot be mine. Jamb doesn't release so many results as fast as this, In my friend centre it was series of 225 for science and arts students, for people who used their heads their mark should definitely vary shouldn't it? even if they did malpractice they can't just come out with 225, 225. My shock came when I saw my CRS and my English scores I'll still say it that is not my score, it doesn't matter if my name is on it. [/b][/color

Natasha.u still write jamb this year?,watin u score?,well we do our matric on friday(UNIBEN),and ee make sense like white,hope u took that isd them give u first?...
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Taiquadri(f): 8:01am On Apr 01, 2012
Am still shocked dos scores r nt mine.wat i heatd ws dat dey scraped up 2 50 marks off pples original scores coz of d mass cheating.wen i saw d 249 i ad 2 check 4 tyms ova last yr dat i dodnt evn prepare dis much 4 d exam i ad 265 dis 1 dat i gav evrytin came out nd all i saw ws 249 seriously am stil cryin,bt lyk sm1 said post jamb dey only i dnt knw hw it is possible 2 study law wit dat kind off stupid scores.God is in control.
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Taiquadri(f): 8:03am On Apr 01, 2012
50 marks ooo

1 Like

Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 01, 2012
I just wish that jamb would come out and tell us that this whole madness was just an APRIL FOOL! God, am so mad right now.

1 Like

Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by dani1luv: 8:10am On Apr 01, 2012
Taiquadri: Am still shocked dos scores r nt mine.wat i heatd ws dat dey scraped up 2 50 marks off pples original scores coz of d mass cheating.wen i saw d 249 i ad 2 check 4 tyms ova last yr dat i dodnt evn prepare dis much 4 d exam i ad 265 dis 1 dat i gav evrytin came out nd all i saw ws 249 seriously am stil cryin,bt lyk sm1 said post jamb dey only i dnt knw hw it is possible 2 study law wit dat kind off stupid scores.God is in control.
i hardly understood what you posted, are u sure you sc0red 249??
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by jaybee3(m): 8:15am On Apr 01, 2012
Taiquadri: Am still shocked dos scores r nt mine.wat i heatd ws dat dey scraped up 2 50 marks off pples original scores coz of d mass cheating.wen i saw d 249 i ad 2 check 4 tyms ova last yr dat i dodnt evn prepare dis much 4 d exam i ad 265 dis 1 dat i gav evrytin came out nd all i saw ws 249 seriously am stil cryin,bt lyk sm1 said post jamb dey only i dnt knw hw it is possible 2 study law wit dat kind off stupid scores.God is in control.
Epic failure
I guess we may never know how you've managed to get score above
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Funkymallam(m): 10:37am On Apr 01, 2012

How much did u pay to get that score? Gosh! And she is acting cry... <sad
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Unkl(m): 10:40am On Apr 01, 2012
Hw cm alot of jambitos r on this platfor? No wonder mst comments r profane & disgusting. U r nt d 1st to hv written jamb, deal wt it if u didn't perform wel rada puttin up sm lame excuse, smh.
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by kombats: 10:42am On Apr 01, 2012
Abeg go ask jor jambite too much for NL
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by peterr(m): 10:55am On Apr 01, 2012
All d jmbites ar nw profesor dat wrte,mark an score dia own exams.All of u shud stp mkn noise an prepar 4ur post jmb. embarassed[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 01, 2012
Unkl':
Hw cm alot of jambitos r on this platfor? No wonder mst comments r profane & disgusting. U r nt d 1st to hv written jamb, deal wt it if u didn't perform wel rada puttin up sm lame excuse, smh.
I knw that your have the mouth to come here talk rubbish because you didnt write the exams. So i wont even take you seriously.
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Unkl(m): 11:02am On Apr 01, 2012
No mind them, u tink say na to cm talk of bleepin 4 NL, hvn't u guys heard of negative marking?
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Shalome(m): 11:03am On Apr 01, 2012
i scored 248,trust me dats a scam..i ws credited wit 58 in english which is my best subject n im very confident i scored all bar d 6-8 oral questions..anywaiz nufin spoil,on to d nxt one,post utme...im gonna kick ass
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by ACM10: 11:04am On Apr 01, 2012
Natasha,,:
[b]Men its just unbelieveable, I haven't recovered from my own shock, I can't even tell my dad, all I know is that's not my score, I also went through everything after the exams with my textbooks dictionaries even the net, I scored above 260 clear and fair, but when I saw my result, It was like I was in dreamland, Isn't there a way we can see our scripts? I shaded well so I'm sure it had nothing to do with my shading, My invigilator threatened to write something on my paper since I refused to pay for expo, but I'm sure that was a mere threat and she had nothing to it, something is wrong, the score I have cannot be mine. Jamb doesn't release so many results as fast as this, In my friend centre it was series of 225 for science and arts students, for people who used their heads their mark should definitely vary shouldn't it? even if they did malpractice they can't just come out with 225, 225. My shock came when I saw my CRS and my English scores I'll still say it that is not my score, it doesn't matter if my name is on it. [/b]

lol I just found this funny, no disrespect but it made me laugh.

I'm shocked too!

It's unbelieveably!!

I'm totally flabbergasted!!!

I never knew you were a JAMBITE. cheesy
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Unkl(m): 11:07am On Apr 01, 2012
@blogger1.0 i was in ur shoes 8yrs ago, d fact that u didn't perform as expectd doesn't mean sm oda persons didn't succeed. U stil hv time to gt ready 4 pume or d nxt jamb instead of lookin 4 money to sue jamb like sm of u posted here.
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by abubaka101: 11:11am On Apr 01, 2012
Don't really knw whats up with JAMB. To score 57 in both govt., and lit., for the second time (2011 &2012), when if properly calculated should be atleast 70 for each!
I won't blame them, if their server could be faulty, making their website go offline. Why won't the computer mark the papers wrongly?!
God punish them!
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by abubaka101: 11:17am On Apr 01, 2012
Unkl':
@blogger1.0 i was in ur shoes 8yrs ago, d fact that u didn't perform as expectd doesn't mean sm oda persons didn't succeed. U stil hv time to gt ready 4 pume or d nxt jamb instead of lookin 4 money to sue jamb like sm of u posted here.
You have to admit the JAMB computer is not efficient! JAMB knows this, but still they don't bother to double-check the markings to find any mistakes before releasing it days after the exam.
We can just allow them short-change us like this everytime! If their was any competent public compliant commission in Nigeria, things like this won't be happening!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Waec Result 2019/2020 Out | Waec Result Checker / 6 Daily Habits Of Highly Successful Students / The Federal Polytechnic,ede,osun State.first Batch Admission Lists Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.