Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' (10903 Views)

Exclusive: Wizkid Ft. Olusesi --> Sisi Nene (remix) / New Music: Wizkid - Sisi Nene / Music Premiere: Wizkid - Sisi Nene. Via Naijamp3s.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' by bbmradioonnet(m): 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2012
listen Here

Re: Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' by gururguy: 10:14am On Apr 01, 2012
is it a new song
Re: Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' by ugozone247(m): 10:16am On Apr 01, 2012
nice one, big-ups to wizzy, love the club beat cool!
Re: Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 01, 2012
Hot song,But it could've had more lyrics to it.... I love Wizkid! cool
Re: Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' by chelseabmw(m): 11:02am On Apr 01, 2012
nice one
Re: Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' by sexyglow(f): 11:46am On Apr 01, 2012
I prefere Carolina by Davido to this.
Re: Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' by Galads(m): 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2012
Don't like τ̣̣ђё song..
Re: Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2012
This dude lacks talent -
Being able to sing to a beat is different from/to being able to put a 'meaning' to a beat -
Wizkid is doing what anyone can do - singing to a beat.
I'm not a fan of his music but @lst he's making his money.
Re: Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' by nbltech(m): 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2012
D song is fine.
Re: Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2012
Guy Chillax now.people go soon get tired of your shallow music.you don hit am already buh with the way you are rushing to drop songs,i pity wizzy cos it will get boring and no one will be looking forward to his next album.His Label also share part of the blame.Just because he won MOBO they decided to have his materials out always.it doesnt always happen,especially as he doesn't convey deep and meaningful lyrics in his song.He is in the mainstream and thats where the problem will come on.People will always expect much more and that is the tragic fall.ask Faze to tell you how farrrrrr...lolGuy Chillax now.people go soon get tired of your shallow music.you don hit am already buh with the way you are rushing to drop songs,i pity wizzy cos it will get boring and no one will be looking forward to his next album.His Label also share part of the blame.Just because he won MOBO they decided to have his materials out always.it doesnt always happen,especially as he doesn't convey deep and meaningful lyrics in his song.He is in the mainstream and thats where the problem will come on.People will always expect much more and that is the tragic fall.ask Faze to tell you how farrrrrr...lolGuy Chillax now.people go soon get tired of your shallow music.you don hit am already buh with the way you are rushing to drop songs,i pity wizzy cos it will get boring and no one will be looking forward to his next album.His Label also share part of the blame.Just because he won MOBO they decided to have his materials out always.it doesnt always happen,especially as he doesn't convey deep and meaningful lyrics in his song.He is in the mainstream and thats where the problem will come on.People will always expect much more and that is the tragic fall.ask Faze to tell you how farrrrrr...lol

1 Like

Re: Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' by bbmradioonnet(m): 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2012
Download VIDEO: J. Martins - Fine Fine Love »»» http://www.bbmradio.net/read1.php?no=129
Re: Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' by executinal(m): 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2012
bbmradioonnet: Download VIDEO: J. Martins - Fine Fine Love »»» http://www.bbmradio.net/read1.php?no=129
this is even better to that trash compile by wizkid angry
Re: Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' by Smartdoy(m): 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2012
Make 0na leave these guy na
Re: Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' by Leyelyzo: 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2012
Smartdoy: Make 0na leave these guy na

Hmmm these guy, how are these guy?
Re: Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' by Leyelyzo: 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2012
Smartdoy: Make 0na leave these guy na

Hmmm these guy, how many are these guy?
Re: Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' by purefella(m): 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2012
He dey easy to dey sing?? na wa for una oo , una throat wey different types of beer and goat meat pepper soup don block fit sing that leave him!!!!
Re: Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' by meekmk(m): 4:43am On Apr 02, 2012
Love wizzy no doubt... but being a star boy, managable song isn't accepted.. nice beat but STUPID lyrics.... Don't crucify me
Re: Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 02, 2012
Leyelyzo:

Hmmm these guy, how are these guy?

LMAoo! As in ehn, I find blunders on Nairaland, than anywhere else!
Re: Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 02, 2012
I ♡ wizzy but dis track FƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ȋ̝̊̅§ A̶̲̥̅ ₪O ₪O
Re: Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' by mmkamson(m): 10:06am On Apr 02, 2012
2Nded[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' by basher(m): 10:54am On Apr 02, 2012
purefella: He dey easy to dey sing?? na wa for una oo , una throat wey different types of beer and goat meat pepper soup don block fit sing that leave him!!!!

LOL

Why u dey pity dem nah?! No be b only beer and pepper soup block their throat! What about SNUFF, CIGA (john player), KAI KAI, ALLIGATOR PEPPER, KOLA NUT, WEED (with seed inside wey dey sound 'kpa! kpa!!' when dem drag am), BITTER KOLA etc.? grin
Re: Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' by bbmradioonnet(m): 11:15am On Apr 02, 2012
DOWNLOAD NEW MUSIC: MILLIE BUGZ ''12THman' »» http://www.bbmradio.net/read1.php?no=131 or visit www.bbmradio.net

Re: Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' by mapet: 11:41am On Apr 02, 2012
He's seems to struggle on lyrics, I mean he keeps going round things he's said b4 in other songs - ma jo lo, jo fun mi, na wo born....., ds girl dey try me, she dey eye me...etc for how long am I going to keep hearing that

He'd better do thorough research b4 hitting the studio, we need something more that programmed beats from those synthesizers.......
Re: Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' by waleniyi20: 11:57am On Apr 02, 2012
sha study 4 ukraine .... waleniyi20@yahoo.com kiss
Re: Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' by 1virus(m): 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2012
waleniyi20: sha study 4 ukraine .... waleniyi20@yahoo.com kiss
I WANT 2 STUDY IN IRAQ OR AFGHANISTAN
Re: Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' by 1virus(m): 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2012
9jacrip:

LMAoo! As in ehn, I find blunders on Nairaland, than anywhere else!
JAMBITE EVERY WhERE.
Re: Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' by kombats: 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2012
dis boy is becoming worse by d day
Re: Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' by juyifloss(m): 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2012
I like wizzy yh, buh dis song so shallow, crap like...
Re: Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' by eherbal(m): 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2012
The irony of it all(talking to you haters)is that by the time the song starts tearing up the airwaves,you'll be the ones singing it most.it's just that natural,not ur fault.
Re: Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' by texazzpete(m): 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2012
e-herbal:
The irony of it all(talking to you haters)is that by the time the song starts tearing up the airwaves,you'll be the ones singing it most.it's just that natural,not ur fault.

Someone put a song here for people to critique it and suddenly the people who don't like it are 'haters'? I pray you do not pass on your dementia to your children!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Best Nigerian Dance Ever? / VIDEO: Phyno – Ride For You Ft. Davido / [Video] Olamide - "Motigbana"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.