Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

I Need Help On How To Pay Application Fee Online - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help On How To Pay Application Fee Online (10429 Views)

Applying To Universities In Canada Without Paying Application Fee / Nigerians To Pay UK Visa Application Fee In Dollars! / Visitors From Nigeria To UK To Pay £3000 Bond Before Entry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On How To Pay Application Fee Online by slim147(m): 12:49am On Apr 01, 2012
HELLO MY PEOPLE, CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT ON HOW TO PAY FOR APPLICATION FEE ONLINE. IM APPLYING TO SOME SCHOOLS IN THE USA AND THEY NEED ME TO PAY USING A CREDIT CARD OR CHECK. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT PLEASE AS I DONT HAVE A CREDIT CARD. I NEED SOME OPINIONS URGENTLY.
YOU CAN SEND ME AN EMAIL TO MIGHTYPASCAL@YAHOO.COM
THANKS
Re: I Need Help On How To Pay Application Fee Online by gururguy: 12:50am On Apr 01, 2012
can u explain further
Re: I Need Help On How To Pay Application Fee Online by slim147(m): 1:16am On Apr 01, 2012
Thanks for the reply, Im trying to apply to some schools in the USA and they need me to complete my application by paying a $140 application fee using a credit card or check, but i dont have a any of those and dont know any other way to make the payment.
Re: I Need Help On How To Pay Application Fee Online by collinsfbi(m): 8:30am On Apr 01, 2012
@slim147

Go back and check the site very well, I am sure you can pay with Debit Master Card. I use my GTB Debit Master to make payment online. If you have an account with GTB, go to your branch and apply for internet banking service where a device called "Token" will be given to you. Though certain amount with be deducted from your account but I am sure they put you through with detail info on how to go about it.

Gbamm over and out
Re: I Need Help On How To Pay Application Fee Online by slim147(m): 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2012
collinsfbi: @slim147

Go back and check the site very well, I am sure you can pay with Debit Master Card. I use my GTB Debit Master to make payment online. If you have an account with GTB, go to your branch and apply for internet banking service where a device called "Token" will be given to you. Though certain amount with be deducted from your account but I am sure they put you through with detail info on how to go about it.

Gbamm over and out

Thanks bro for the reply, was it a school in USA you made an online payment with your GTB debit card? Plus what they required was a credit card, not debit.
Re: I Need Help On How To Pay Application Fee Online by collinsfbi(m): 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2012
slim147:

Thanks bro for the reply, was it a school in USA you made an online payment with your GTB debit card? Plus what they required was a credit card, not debit.

It was a school in Canada. Meanwhile, the reason why I ask you to back and check is simply because most US sites have payment option of both credit card and debit card for application purposes. If you don't mind, can give me the name of the school?

Gbamm over and out

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On How To Pay Application Fee Online by futurewise11(m): 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2012
D best bet is gtbank dollar mastercard.I e if u have a domicilliary acct there,apply for d mastercard its only 50dollars,dats wat my cousin use while making payment to minnesota state university.
Some friends have used it as well to make payment for many u s school application.do u live around oshodi?I can be of help free of charge
Re: I Need Help On How To Pay Application Fee Online by futurewise11(m): 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2012
slim147:

U will be charge 3'k for dat token,while can't u open a domiciliarry acct in gtb and apply for d dollar mastercard.with that u can make the application fee payment.if u stay around oshodi I can help u out free of charge.
Re: I Need Help On How To Pay Application Fee Online by collinsfbi(m): 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2012
futurewise11: D best bet is gtbank dollar mastercard.I e if u have a domicilliary acct there,apply for d mastercard its only 50dollars,dats wat my cousin use while making payment to minnesota state university.
Some friends have used it as well to make payment for many u s school application.do u live around oshodi?I can be of help free of charge
There are more to that gtb dollar master card, I hv a domi with GTb but I never apply for the dollar master card because of charges and I realise that what I can do with the naira master card, I can also do such with the dollar master card. Issuance is $50 and you have to load money on the card which attract charges. Anyway, the choice is left for the op to decide.

Gbamm over and out
Re: I Need Help On How To Pay Application Fee Online by slim147(m): 12:01am On Apr 04, 2012
The name of the school I'm applying to is anderson univeristy and msu . I will try and get the mastercard from gtb and ask if I could make online payment with it.
I live at Bariga. I will be grateful if you can help me.
Re: I Need Help On How To Pay Application Fee Online by deolub: 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2012
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Need Help On How To Pay Application Fee Online by futurewise11(m): 11:21pm On Apr 06, 2012
collinsfbi:
There are more to that gtb dollar master card, I hv a domi with GTb but I never apply for the dollar master card because of charges and I realise that what I can do with the naira master card, I can also do such with the dollar master card. Issuance is $50 and you have to load money on the card which attract charges. Anyway, the choice is left for the op to decide.

Gbamm over and out
U don't have to load anymoney,if u have like 50 dollars in ur dom acct,and that's the amount you want to payonline.just pick a transfer form and transfer the money from ur dom account to the card and use it to make online payment.please and please there is no charges on anytransaction you make on that account.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On How To Pay Application Fee Online by Chukatabra: 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2023
It was easier in the past to pay Visa application fees using your Naira card. However, due to the ban placed on Naira cards by the Central Bank of Nigeria, this is no longer possible. This has led many people to seek other reliable alternatives for Visa payment.

Thankfully, a payment platform like https://changera.co/ easily solves this problem for many people and allows users to pay their visa application fees in a fast and secure manner.

You can learn more here - https://blog.changera.co/how-to-pay-your-visa-fee-in-nigeria-within-minutes-using-changera/

(1) (Reply)

Liberia / Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou / Can I Get US Universities That Accept NECO For Undergraduate Admissions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.