Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,036 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

There Is No Competition Between Me And Wizkid – Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There Is No Competition Between Me And Wizkid – Davido (1769 Views)

Wizkid & Davido Spotted At D’banj’s Concert; Take Selfie / Psquare's Lola Omatayo And Wizkid's Tani Omotayo Are Blood Sisters (LOOK) / BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Competition Between Me And Wizkid – Davido by suremic(m): 3:37am On Apr 01, 2012
Davido according to the look of these comparisons has chased Wizkid into his class of fame, money and perhaps women. Their music race along the same genre. They both have well developed penning skills that leaves them twisting yoruba words beautifully together before sprinkling them most creatively down their song lines.

Like Wizkid, Davido has gotten his own fair share of controversies especially as it concerns love and women. A case is the ‘bad girl picture gone viral’ which many say had further helped push the young singer into the face of the media.

Read More: http:///hzhmoe

Re: There Is No Competition Between Me And Wizkid – Davido by suremic(m): 8:15am On Apr 02, 2012
shocked

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Denrele Edun And Linda Ikeji Back In 2000 / Genevieve Hangs Out With Beyonce's Sister, Solange, And Naomi Campbel / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.