Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Read This If You Love To Make Money Thru Football Pool - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Read This If You Love To Make Money Thru Football Pool (1474 Views)

Money Thru Pigs, Is It True? / Do You Want To Win Football Pool This Week 27? / Anyone Gotten His/her Money Thru Clubfreedom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This If You Love To Make Money Thru Football Pool by bamburh: 7:16am On Apr 01, 2012
To guys never believe that it'll be only you that will see your wife's unclothedness. Unless you don't want her to give birth or will you be the one watching her deliver? She will so much advertise what you paid for during delivery openly like Glo doing advert. Pity.. good Night friends. And Remember to use my date me birth for the remaining part of this Month. Its a banker it has started its work before my month. Watch out for it.Join me at http://www.facebook.com/YouthProject01 for serious deal on pool. Pool is real and can transform your life if played well.

(1) (Reply)

10 Problems And Solutions That Hinder Business Start-ups And Growth In Nigeria / What Business Can I Do With 200,000 Naira. / More Than A Tipster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.