Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Martina Hingis Quits In Drugs Storm - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Martina Hingis Quits In Drugs Storm (912 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. / Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? / Roger Federer Asks Martina Hingis To Be London Olympics 2012 Mixed Doubles Partn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Martina Hingis Quits In Drugs Storm by martin007(m): 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2007
I really wont believe she used/ is using drugs, she is such a fine Female player, i hope she is guilty[url]http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12110_2840957,00.html[/url]
Re: Martina Hingis Quits In Drugs Storm by guns: 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2007
They all are liars and cheats,I also saw the story on CNN 2nite,check out Marion Jones' open confession in New York last month, yet they accuse Nigerians of fraud as if they are saints,pot calling kettle black, very soon the others will all be exposed.
Re: Martina Hingis Quits In Drugs Storm by chuckdee4(m): 10:22am On Nov 02, 2007
If this was discovered in this years Wimbeldon, why is it only coming out now, she was allowed to compete in other tournaments even after she had failed the test. Am i missing something here.
Now she's gone and retired, so a ban is out of the question, it'll probably be a fine which she can easily afford
Re: Martina Hingis Quits In Drugs Storm by martin007(m): 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2007
I think, we as africans are naturally gifted athletes in every kind of sport you can think about, but i think the only problem we are having is that we sometimes "cheat with out true age" but that is not as bad as someone taking drugs. I guess the white man knows how to cover up his/her own error and then look for faults in others, why cant they like Akon, just take the blame and lets move on with life, its not fair.
Re: Martina Hingis Quits In Drugs Storm by A40(m): 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2007
Did she use drugs too?

(1) (Reply)

Sack Vogts If Eagles Fail To Lift Nations Cup - Barrister Ken Ihensekhien / Nigeria Vs Belgium: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? / Emenike Faces Fifa Ban Over Match-fixing Charge!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.