Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! (108384 Views)

2nd Batch Have Been Released,at Federal Polytechnic Offa,kwara State / Second Barch As Released At Fedralpoly Offa. / Unilag Supplementary List Has Been Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by Mpetempe(m): 8:01pm On May 11, 2012
lyndy69: The much awaited Total Victory Solution Set for UNN Post UTME is finally here. Believe me, this is the most comprehensive Post Ume past questions and solutions you will ever see out there.
Compiled by a very good friend of mine, Kelvin Nwodo, this masterpiece solution set features a thorough and detailed step by step solutions and answers from the use of English to the core arts and sciences.
The Solution Set is in two categories, each having about eight (8 subjects in it;
1) SCIENCE CATEGORY (The Use of English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography and Economics)
2) ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES CATEGORY (The Use of English, Literature in English, C.R.K., Government, Economics, [/b]Geography, Commerce and Mathematics)

[b]OTHER FEATURES:

As we promised earlier to give you not just an up to date original Post Utme past Questions with solutions but a complete guide that will see you through your Post Ume Struggle, we painstakingly researched and added every information you need to have as a prospective student of the University of Nigeria to this book under a topic;
*TEN (10) THINGS YOU MUST DO AND KNOW BEFORE COMING TO NSUKKA FOR UNN POST UTME
Another very important feature added to the book is a *School map of the Nsukka Campus. The map will help you locate/ navigate easily around the campus.

Please, to avoid flooding this place, check the link below to find out how to get it plus other bonus attached
http://www.unn-edu.info/2012/04/book-unn-post-utme-past-questions-and.html
Don't forget to tell your friends about this....

Hope Maths Is Not Compulsory...Can I Write The Four Bolded Subjects And Exclude Mathematics?
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by lyndy69: 3:46am On May 12, 2012
Mpetempe:

Hope Maths Is Not Compulsory...Can I Write The Four Bolded Subjects And Exclude Mathematics?
@ Mpetempe; that will depend on the course you are going for.
You should basically be writing same subjects you wrote in your JAMB UTME in the Post Ume
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by Serendipity: 12:49pm On May 12, 2012
Mpetempe:

lyndy69:
@ Mpetempe; that will depend on the course you are going for.
You should basically be writing same subjects you wrote in your JAMB UTME in the Post Ume
Which course do you want to study.
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by sunmit(m): 10:42pm On May 13, 2012
i believe if you go to jamb office nearest to you they will help you out,before putme commence at unn,any mistake of document may hinder you sitting for putme,so be hasty in retifying the issue,guyz be sharp.
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by Idacrux: 7:06pm On May 14, 2012
Pls how competitive is STATISTICS in unn? I did my utme myself n score above 200 marks.
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by Idacrux: 7:07pm On May 14, 2012
Pls how competitive is STATISTICS in unn? I did my utme myself n score above 200 marks.state of origin:lagos state
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by gabrielsizou(m): 1:12am On May 19, 2012
Jeffbaba: Odunnu what do u mean by #sorry for u#?.......i have talked with many students in unn nd they told me dat they know their colleagues who got admission with 2nd choice for courses like medicine sef.......u just have to press the right buttons!......
Dnt worry i will come nd celebrate my admission wit 2nd choice here around november. I've got the heart of a lion....rooaaaaaarr!

lol
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by goodman3(m): 11:21am On May 19, 2012
Gabriel sizou why are u laffing @ my wat i said....wats funny?
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by goodman3(m): 11:21am On May 19, 2012
Gabriel sizou why are u laffing @ wat i said....wats funny?
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by toboy: 11:52am On May 19, 2012
Idacrux: Pls how competitive is STATISTICS in unn? I did my utme myself n score above 200 marks.state of origin:lagos state
just get 230+ in putme u'll definately get it. Statistics is nt that competitive in unn. Do you realy love statistics!?
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by Jerry2i(m): 4:20pm On May 21, 2012
I scored 233,mech engr,wat shld b my target @ post ume?any1 2 clarify me on primary admision or suplementary list(r dey d same?)
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by LizyL: 7:20am On May 22, 2012
Hey guys, I chose UNN as second choice.. Can I still buy the form? Or I shouldn't waste my time? I'm going for medsurg with 229 in jamb.
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by lyndy69: 8:00am On May 23, 2012
LizyL: Hey guys, I chose UNN as second choice.. Can I still buy the form? Or I shouldn't waste my time? I'm going for medsurg with 229 in jamb.
@lizzy; Last year, the University of Nigeria invited both first choice and second choice candidates for the post utme. But the School is yet to make any statement as regards this year's post utme. So I suggest you continue to work & prepare very well for the Post utme, praying that the school will still invite second choice candidates as was the case last year.
By the way, no amount of knowledge is a waste, so preparing for an exam shouldn't be a waste of time.
And there is no form sales yet.
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by lyndy69: 10:17am On May 23, 2012
Jerry2i: I scored 233,mech engr,wat shld b my target @ post ume?any1 2 clarify me on primary admision or suplementary list(r dey d same?)
You only need to put more effort in your post ume, a little above your JAMB score is fair. But, wouldn't it be nice if you scored 300 in your post ume? wink
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 23, 2012
I hv OND in Secretarial Studies with Upper Credit and I want to apply for Direct Entry to study Public Adm. Pls any info about DE student
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by eeo: 3:56pm On May 23, 2012
If you live in Abuja and you are looking for UNN past screening exams (questions and answers). You can call me on 08069646693
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 23, 2012
How much is UNN sch fees and acceptance fees
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 23, 2012
Oluwasegunbose: How much is UNN sch fees and acceptance fees
_
Check the school website. There're .pdf files outlining the undergraduate fee structure. Basicaly, a typical four-year program will be in the vicinity of 150k for the entirety of the course. But I suggest you view the files.
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by Mpetempe(m): 7:00pm On May 24, 2012
Serendipity:
Which course do you want to study.

Sorry for d delay. The course is Social Work.
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by Manuel19(m): 12:54pm On May 25, 2012
Pls i scored 212 n applied 4 estate management,pick UNN as first choice...wats my chance?
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by Princevik(m): 7:13pm On May 26, 2012
I scored 250 in my utme and I applied for Pol science....so far so good I have gat the unn's total victory set and am not leaving any page unturned. My question is what point am to hit..for my name to appear on der merit list(pol science) and also did jamb cutt off mark slash( dats 180 for unis....and 160 for polys)affect unn? Cos I have a friend who scored 195 in his utme and applied for an art related course @ unn
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by Princevik(m): 7:26pm On May 26, 2012
lyndy69: The much awaited Total Victory Solution Set for UNN Post UTME is finally here. Believe me, this is the most comprehensive Post Ume past questions and solutions you will ever see out there.
Compiled by a very good friend of mine, Kelvin Nwodo, this masterpiece solution set features a thorough and detailed step by step solutions and answers from the use of English to the core arts and sciences.
The Solution Set is in two categories, each having about eight (8 subjects in it;
1) SCIENCE CATEGORY (The Use of English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography and Economics)
2) ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES CATEGORY (The Use of English, Literature in English, C.R.K., Government, Economics, Geography, Commerce and Mathematics)

OTHER FEATURES:
As we promised earlier to give you not just an up to date original Post Utme past Questions with solutions but a complete guide that will see you through your Post Ume Struggle, we painstakingly researched and added every information you need to have as a prospective student of the University of Nigeria to this book under a topic;
*TEN (10) THINGS YOU MUST DO AND KNOW BEFORE COMING TO NSUKKA FOR UNN POST UTME
Another very important feature added to the book is a *School map of the Nsukka Campus. The map will help you locate/ navigate easily around the campus.

Please, to avoid flooding this place, check the link below to find out how to get it plus other bonus attached
http://www.unn-edu.info/2012/04/book-unn-post-utme-past-questions-and.html
Don't forget to tell your friends about this....
The book has being so helpful....am almost done with it and I even got to meet its author in person(Kelvin Nwodo) in port harcourt...I advice other unn aspirants to go for a copy...and the best part is that it is affordable......#500 within Enugu and #700 outside of enugu......Den of lion and lioness here I COME
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by Princevik(m): 7:36pm On May 26, 2012
eduglo: get prepared.
Examine your self....
search for eduglo on google.
click on the first search result and start taking our past questions for free.
Eduglo I did exactly. Wat Ʊ asked..buh the site aint going...kept telling me unavailable
Re: UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! by Odunnu: 7:51pm On May 26, 2012
Princevik: I scored 250 in my utme and I applied for Pol science....so far so good I have gat the unn's total victory set and am not leaving any page unturned. My question is what point am to hit..for my name to appear on der merit list(pol science) and also did jamb cutt off mark slash( dats 180 for unis....and 160 for polys)affect unn? Cos I have a friend who scored 195 in his utme and applied for an art related course @ unn
With a JAMB score of 199, UNN will disqualify you from writing its PUME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Salary Of A Nigerian Professor After IPPIS (Pictured) / Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? / Cucumber Stuck on A UNN Female Student's Private Part During Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.