Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

UAC. Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UAC. Recruitment (11535 Views)

Success Message From UAC Via Workforce / Uac Foods Is Recruiting / Just Got A Job With UAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UAC. Recruitment by cleancold(m): 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2012
Sup nairalanders, I recently got a text from UAC to come for their test on wednesday 4th of april. Any one with any info on how the test looks.I wait to read from u all friends. Regards.
Re: UAC. Recruitment by YOMZE(m): 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2012
@cleancold, A friend too told me he just received a text message from UAC but I haven't received one. Please hope they re nt using the 2.1 factor again for the invitation or shortlisting process cos I had 2.2.
Re: UAC. Recruitment by deandavid(m): 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2012
YOMZE: @cleancold, A friend too told me he just received a text message from UAC but I haven't received one. Please hope they re nt using the 2.1 factor again for the invitation or shortlisting process cos I had 2.2.
yea me too i got d msg dis afternoon, hmm 2.1 na 2.2 i get o. But i go still reach there o. Does anybody have an idea of what they might ask? He no go pass gmat sha.
Re: UAC. Recruitment by kuljoe1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2012
Got it this afternoon...i gues its gmat....
Re: UAC. Recruitment by Betrussel: 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2012
A friend of mine got the text msg from uacn for the test too but, he is confuse n want to know whether it worth the stress of coming all the way from Abuja to lagos for the test or should he ignore it coz, the he didn't know the nature of the job n the test per say. . .pls ur advice well be appreciated
Re: UAC. Recruitment by uchx: 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2012
Yea NLanders, i got the msg this afternoon but it is from workforce. I was directed to a site for details but i haven't done that. Anybody who have been to the site or has useful info as to the nature of the Ability Test.(as it is called by workforce), please do share. Let's keep our hope alive. God bless Nlanders.
Re: UAC. Recruitment by prominentchild(m): 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2012
Congrats,guys. I applied online too,didn't receive any text. Hope is nt 2.1 coz i've 2.2 wateva it's, God tym is d best. God assurance is 4eva sure.
Re: UAC. Recruitment by deandavid(m): 12:31am On Apr 02, 2012
Betrussel: A friend of mine got the text msg from uacn for the test too but, he is confuse n want to know whether it worth the stress of coming all the way from Abuja to lagos for the test or should he ignore it coz, the he didn't know the nature of the job n the test per say. . .pls ur advice well be appreciated
i went to d site printed the stuff, there isnt really any infor abt d test par se,bt ur name, venue, time nd some does nd dnt, am also cmin 4rm warri, i am also tinkin 2,kind of tinkin if it worth it.i go try go,neva cn tell.

1 Like

Re: UAC. Recruitment by deandavid(m): 12:34am On Apr 02, 2012
prominentchild: Congrats,guys. I applied online too,didn't receive any text. Hope is nt 2.1 coz i've 2.2 wateva it's, God tym is d best. God assurance is 4eva sure.
tanks, i dnt tink it was based on 2.1 or 2.2 o, cos me na 2.2 i get o, nd i received d text,wel wateva dy use,we go jungle am.
Re: UAC. Recruitment by ProfJYK(m): 6:55am On Apr 02, 2012
Lagos - PHC for DiamondBank, Chilling in d East for interviews which I was told would b soonest, and now I have to go all d way to lag for Workforce/UCN. Guys Advice pls, D main reason I am considering is; I want to select jobs (neva been an all eggs in 1 basket person) and I wouldn't b helping Gods manifestation by being picky at this stage. But our roads, and our air...

And for those thinking it was a 2-2 / 2-1 discrimination thing, I am on d lower end of dat bracket. Another reason not to b selective at this point with my handicap

BTW, I thought workforce had PHC covered? Y only lagos
Re: UAC. Recruitment by sexiestharam(f): 7:34am On Apr 02, 2012
Prof JYK: Lagos - PHC for DiamondBank, Chilling in d East for interviews which I was told would b soonest, and now I have to go all d way to lag for Workforce/UCN. Guys Advice pls, D main reason I am considering is; I want to select jobs (neva been an all eggs in 1 basket person) and I wouldn't b helping Gods manifestation by being picky at this stage. But our roads, and our air...

And for those thinking it was a 2-2 / 2-1 discrimination thing, I am on d lower end of dat bracket. Another reason not to b selective at this point with my handicap

BTW, I thought workforce had PHC covered? Y only lagos
Re: UAC. Recruitment by ProfJYK(m): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2012
@sexiestBH, abuja folks have started interviews already, so I don't think PHC will b that far behind. To Lagos and Back again, then back to Lag for workforce/UACN interview if successful, quite tasking.
Packing already though, God strengtheneth me.
Re: UAC. Recruitment by jumongpan(f): 9:49am On Apr 02, 2012
I got same message too yesterday afternoon,mine is by 3pm,I hope it won't be like Amcon n Union bank test(crowdy)....cos my serial noba is 55...best of luck.
cleancold: Sup nairalanders, I recently got a text from UAC to come for their test on wednesday 4th of april. Any one with any info on how the test looks.I wait to read from u all friends. Regards.
Re: UAC. Recruitment by choix007(m): 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2012
dats good to hear, u guys will be favored in all ramifications....pls i need help, those of u dat ve been called for interviews pls i wud luv to use ur CV as samples to write mine...i ve been submitin bt ve not been contacted for any interviews...
Re: UAC. Recruitment by alexchiny: 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2012
Betrussel: A friend of mine got the text msg from uacn for the test too but, he is confuse n want to know whether it worth the stress of coming all the way from Abuja to lagos for the test or should he ignore it coz, the he didn't know the nature of the job n the test per say. . .pls ur advice well be appreciated

Am in the same dilemma too. Am in Abuja and i hate this kind of stress. tell ur friend to call me on 07069075488 so we can put heads together.
Re: UAC. Recruitment by cflows: 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2012
i got d sms too, i printed the details, i just hope for d best.
Re: UAC. Recruitment by Betrussel: 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2012
Pls. . .this uac test is it all about training graduates or will they employ the successful graduates after d training exercise...can someone help. . .still confuse!
Re: UAC. Recruitment by Vergil: 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2012
This doesn't make sense lol!
How did you guys apply for it?
Asking cos, I applied for UAC a while back. And this was through WFM. Think workforce management or something. Didn't get no sms.

So, I ask again. How did you apply for it?

Thanks
Re: UAC. Recruitment by ProfJYK(m): 11:13pm On Apr 02, 2012
sequel to my previous post, I regret to inform d house that I am unpacking as those whose opinions count didn't sanction such move. I'll have to sit this one out, especially with Workforce's history (FBN and Cadbury in mind)

For those taking d leap of faith, my prayers r with u. Godspeed and Goodluck. U will come back victorious.

They coulda made it PHC, Lag and ABJ test centers.
Re: UAC. Recruitment by Vergil: 11:35pm On Apr 02, 2012
But how did you apply tho? How was the process like? Looking to see if it's the same as d type I saw
Re: UAC. Recruitment by ProfJYK(m): 12:15am On Apr 03, 2012
Vergil: But how did you apply tho? How was the process like? Looking to see if it's the same as d type I saw

It was a simple process, I applied on a fone sometime in february or early march. I think candidates were randomly selected cos I applied for 2 peeps and I was d only one invited.
Re: UAC. Recruitment by deandavid(m): 5:35am On Apr 03, 2012
Prof JYK: sequel to my previous post, I regret to inform d house that I am unpacking as those whose opinions count didn't sanction such move. I'll have to sit this one out, especially with Workforce's history (FBN and Cadbury in mind)

For those taking d leap of faith, my prayers r with u. Godspeed and Goodluck. U will come back victorious.

minus 1. lipsrsealed
Prof JYK: sequel to my previous post, I regret to inform d house that I am unpacking as those whose opinions count didn't sanction such move. I'll have to sit this one out, especially with Workforce's history (FBN and Cadbury in mind)

minus 1.
Re: UAC. Recruitment by deandavid(m): 8:54am On Apr 03, 2012
is there anybody coming from outside lagos and intend staying in a hotel 4 d test? To save hotel cost we culd take a room. Anybody interestd give me a call 08026757591 08066821805. Am on my way now. Though a guy, babes are welcome. ;Dis there anybody coming from outside lagos and intend staying in a hotel 4 d test? To save hotel cost we culd take a room. Anybody interestd give me a call 08026757591 08066821805. Am on my way now. Though a guy, babes are welcome.
Re: UAC. Recruitment by kuljoe1(m): 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2012
I hrd the exam is in batches...n each batch has its own timin....9am, 10:30am, 12noon, etc
Re: UAC. Recruitment by obasijoy(f): 10:39am On Apr 06, 2012
Hi peeps, how was the test, I hope hmmmm ok, but I enjoyed the abstract most, look forward to hearing from them by God's grace, initially I thought the selection was base on 2:1 only, I had 2:1 and I was called but my friend that had 2:1 too that applied wasn't called. I pray God should grant us all success. And pls for the those that applied for CBN, any news yet, though the recruitment just closed on 20th march. God must see us through Amen!!!
Re: UAC. Recruitment by Vergil: 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2012
Really don't get the application process in Nige. Applied for the UAC through WFM. And got no receipt at all. Tried calling them....line not active.
Or is it random?
Hmm
Re: UAC. Recruitment by obasijoy(f): 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2012
Sorry, have already written the test, waiting for them to release result!
Re: UAC. Recruitment by Vergil: 6:05am On Apr 08, 2012
obasijoy: Sorry, have already written the test, waiting for them to release result!

So, was I right when I said it was through WFM yh?
Re: UAC. Recruitment by obasijoy(f): 7:39am On Apr 08, 2012
Yep u r right!
Re: UAC. Recruitment by Toomaxi(m): 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2012
choix007: dats good to hear, u guys will be favored in all ramifications....pls i need help, those of u dat ve been called for interviews pls i wud luv to use ur CV as samples to write mine...i ve been submitin bt ve not been contacted for any interviews...

pls guys help us with a cv sample, so dt our applicatn wil be accept. I am a graduate of elect/elect engr. Pls send d sample to affliatemax@gmail.com. Suxx to those called 4 uac interview!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Opt Out Of N-power / Business Plan for loans and grants / Reasons People Dont Get Employed After Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.