Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,663 members, 7,959,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

Help Develop An Application For A Reasonable Amount - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Help Develop An Application For A Reasonable Amount (695 Views)

URGENT: Want To Develop An SMS Website / A Programmer Needed To Develop An Andriod Application / Programmer Wanted Urgently 2 Develop An Engineering Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Develop An Application For A Reasonable Amount by Makin007: 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2012
I'm calling out to the developers on this forum, I'm looking for someone with good programming skills to help me develop a recording system for my project. I'm having problems implementing a 3-tier application and I need to develop this project in 3-tier app. I don't mind any language used but I need the application to be ready in a week. I'm ready to reward anyone who is willing to help with a reasonable amount of money. Anyone that is interested can send me his details to t.makinde007@yahoo.com.

P.S The system must be in three tier arch...having business app layer and data access layer and using MS SQL Server for database.

Pls contact me asap for full details of the system. Thank you
Re: Help Develop An Application For A Reasonable Amount by ifylistic(m): 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2012
Since its gonna be a tree tier application then it supposed to be a web application and we would run it on intranet, it can bve done quickly, i'd use PHP-MySQl. Just send me the specifications and i'll give you a quick reply. I am web developer and i work with, JAVA/PHP/ASP.NET. This is my personal website: www.choratech.net phone: 08030620938 email: ifychukwuma@yahoo.co.uk. i'll contact u by email too.

(1) (Reply)

Do we have Node-js enthusiasts in the house? / ORACLE 11g-sql / Pls Help Mi, I Nid The Syntax ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.