Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,429 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

How Much Do Nairaland Make From Us? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Do Nairaland Make From Us? (1121 Views)

How Much Do Nigerians Make From Google Adsence / How Much Do You Make From Adsense Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do Nairaland Make From Us? by kolykolidy: 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2012
This website make money from us steadily and never gives us bonus for once.
Let's keep posting we need bonus.
Re: How Much Do Nairaland Make From Us? by Fxwarrior: 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2012
kolykolidy: This website make money from us steadily and never gives us bonus for once.
You are very wicked.Since the inception of nairaland,how much have you gained in terms of information?Is that not bonus enough,the ability to post your sales here or [nairalist+s],do they charge a penny?May God judge people like you,if you were in Oga Seun's shoes I bet if you won't charge money for membership.Rubbish!!
Re: How Much Do Nairaland Make From Us? by brainchild78(m): 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2012
i think it is unfair to probe into how much nairaland makes from us and demand a piece of the income generate from our membership. After all face and twitter members do not demand such. furthermore, nairaland has created a social networking platform where many of its members (including myself) have been able to benefit financially without investing a dime. it my fairer to ask how much have the members make from this platform. if you are in the dark about how people make money via this platform, then simply click on the weblink indicated in my signature below or perhaps visit my profile page and click on the website link there.
cheers
Re: How Much Do Nairaland Make From Us? by styles2009: 2:45am On Apr 02, 2012
Many Nigerians have this attitude of,how much is my share cos the site belongs to a fellow Nigerians,that is making something out of it, Why not ask Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook), how much he's going to pay you for making him richer everyday by wasting all your money to pay for Blackberry subscription?.

As for me , on my site, i would just read your Topic and let you be on the site for like 72hrs and them ban your Username and Block your IP and any IP close to your range for like 3 weeks to teach you a good lesson for not appreciating my good work and effort tongue

Such people would never register a domain or learn,how to install a simple machine program but open that mouth like Sack and ask for $$$, anyway later on my site, they would send me Emails and beg to be allowed on the site, i simply ignore them.

Re: How Much Do Nairaland Make From Us? by harakiri(m): 9:41am On Apr 02, 2012
kolykolidy: This website make money from us steadily and never gives us bonus for once.

How much did you pay when you registered on nairaland? How much was collected per post from you? How has Seun made money from you? How have you improved nairaland?

E-DIOT! ! !
Re: How Much Do Nairaland Make From Us? by harakiri(m): 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2012
styles2009: Many Nigerians have this attitude of,how much is my share cos the site belongs to a fellow Nigerians,that is making something out of it, Why not ask Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook), how much he's going to pay you for making him richer everyday by wasting all your money to pay for Blackberry subscription?.

As for me , on my site, i would just read your Topic and let you be on the site for like 72hrs and them ban your Username and Block your IP and any IP close to your range for like 3 weeks to teach you a good lesson for not appreciating my good work and effort tongue

Such people would never register a domain or learn,how to install a simple machine program but open that mouth like Sack and ask for $$$, anyway later on my site, they would send me Emails and beg to be allowed on the site, i simply ignore them.

You dey mind the e-diot. He probably pays BB subscription (or whatever phone he uses) to access facebook,twitter and others and he's not complaining. I don't know why my people are so reetarded.

(1) (Reply)

Central Bank Of Nigeria To Introduced New N5,000 Note. / Supply Us Stock For Our Supermkt, (cash) / 11 Businesses That Will Make You A Successful Entrepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.