Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Would You Date A Married Or Attached Man/woman? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Would You Date A Married Or Attached Man/woman? (1360 Views)

. / VIDEO; Popular Prophet Caught On Top A Married Woman [PHOTO] / In A Relationship, Married Or Not: You Should Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date A Married Or Attached Man/woman? by britgirlee(f): 6:45am On Nov 02, 2007
Be Honest!!! would you date a married,attached man/woman

You both meet the chemistry is fasinating
you have a lot in common
your comfortable together
you feel refreshed and happy when your together

BUT!!!!!

He/she is attached even married both paties no and find away around this its not ideal its wrong but the feelings are so addictive even when you try to stay away.

he/she cant leave thier partners because of their situation and likewise yourself

your honest views please ladies and gentlemen
Re: Would You Date A Married Or Attached Man/woman? by wham(m): 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2007
Are u facing that challenge, Ehn, Brit?
Re: Would You Date A Married Or Attached Man/woman? by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 03, 2007
No. There are way too many free agents out there, without the added complications.
Re: Would You Date A Married Or Attached Man/woman? by cemeseh(m): 5:38am On Nov 03, 2007
actualy not supported. the one which is not married is fooling he or herself, most especially the woman.
Re: Would You Date A Married Or Attached Man/woman? by britgirlee(f): 6:04am On Nov 03, 2007
No not me Wham shocked
something ive come across amougst friends who tell me stories , grin
Re: Would You Date A Married Or Attached Man/woman? by britgirlee(f): 6:07am On Nov 03, 2007
cemeseh

respected view but why the woman?? fooling her self why not the man or both individulas involved
Re: Would You Date A Married Or Attached Man/woman? by britgirlee(f): 6:08am On Nov 03, 2007
aboslutely love your responses siena kiss
Re: Would You Date A Married Or Attached Man/woman? by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 03, 2007
britgirlee:

aboslutely love your responses siena kiss

Thank you, Fox. smiley
Re: Would You Date A Married Or Attached Man/woman? by britgirlee(f): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2007
sienna how do you cut and paste other peoples comments as a quote in yr response,
Re: Would You Date A Married Or Attached Man/woman? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2007
britgirlee:

sienna how do you cut and paste other peoples comments as a quote in yr response,

Just click on reply, as normal.

Then scroll down to the poster's reply you wish to quote, and to the right of their post, click on the "insert quote" tab. That'll insert their post into yours.

That's it, Fox! smiley
Re: Would You Date A Married Or Attached Man/woman? by wham(m): 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2007
Who's FOX?? grin

Fox as in foxy Brown or Fox-like personality??
Re: Would You Date A Married Or Attached Man/woman? by britgirlee(f): 12:06am On Nov 04, 2007
thanks siena,

Ps wham stop being a pest kiss
Re: Would You Date A Married Or Attached Man/woman? by wham(m): 8:57am On Nov 04, 2007
Hey Brittt!!!!

Me, pest

What did I do wrong now??

I just asked a question
Re: Would You Date A Married Or Attached Man/woman? by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 04, 2007
britgirlee:

thanks siena,

Ps wham stop being a pest kiss

That's ok, Fox. Did it work?
Re: Would You Date A Married Or Attached Man/woman? by fakedavid: 11:27am On Nov 04, 2007
britgirlee:

Be Honest!!! would you date a married,attached man/woman

You both meet the chemistry is fasinating
you have a lot in common
your comfortable together
you feel refreshed and happy when your together

BUT!!!!!

He/she is attached even married both paties no and find away around this its not ideal its wrong but the feelings are so addictive even when you try to stay away.

he/she can't leave their partners because of their situation and likewise yourself

your honest views please ladies and gentlemen

Question to Poster.

1. How and why will you develop a feeling for a married person, male or female?

2. How can a chemistry ever develop when you know his/her situation - or are you saying when you dont know he/she is married?

There is no way it will not come back to you when you have a relationship with a married person - it surely will end up in misery, because he/she will never leave his/her partner for you, so what you are getting is just temporary and risking the fact that your head may be broken when the other person finds out what you are doing with their partner.
Re: Would You Date A Married Or Attached Man/woman? by britgirlee(f): 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2007
davidylan yahoo

general discussion not pertaining to my self,
Re: Would You Date A Married Or Attached Man/woman? by Cyclone5(m): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2007
It is possible that people who are atached can be drawn to others. They may be duplicitous, in struggling relationships, in an open relationship, separated (legally or by distance). These things can happen.

I personally, it is heinous to break up another person's relationship. But how can you help it if you meet someone who is in a relationship that is dying (or so she says) and who you are attracted to? She might need support or comforting, and you are there. You should certainly help her examine ways of saving her relationship. What if she doesnt feel that is much of an option? You could just ignore her because you feel your feelings would just pull you together. But what kind of friend would you be?

Fe fe ne eye fe.
Re: Would You Date A Married Or Attached Man/woman? by fakedavid: 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2007
britgirlee:

davidylan yahoo

general discussion not pertaining to my self,

General answer - not pertaining to you - ugly short nigga.
Re: Would You Date A Married Or Attached Man/woman? by britgirlee(f): 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2007
cyclone, love your reponses very thought prcessed and opening
Re: Would You Date A Married Or Attached Man/woman? by Cyclone5(m): 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2007
britgirlee:

cyclone, love your reponses very thought prcessed and opening

@Britgirlee - Thanks.

So whould you? And if not, why?
Re: Would You Date A Married Or Attached Man/woman? by britgirlee(f): 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2007
cyclone 5
morally it is wrong embarassed

howeveri cant say yesor no or other cool lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Date A Married Or Attached Man/woman? by Cyclone5(m): 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2007
britgirlee:

cyclone 5
morally it is wrong embarassed

howeveri can't say yesor no or other cool lipsrsealed

Seems like you have a story to tell shocked

Please do tell cool
Re: Would You Date A Married Or Attached Man/woman? by britgirlee(f): 4:42am On Nov 05, 2007
sveral stories to tell, in several areas , smiley cyclone but this topic is based on what ive seen nothing more nothing less wink
Re: Would You Date A Married Or Attached Man/woman? by Cyclone5(m): 7:44am On Nov 05, 2007
It would appear a combination of experience and observation has left you slightly conflicted about this. So get off the fence and give us a sense of how you see yourself responding in this situation. You can whisper it in my ear if that'll help.
Re: Would You Date A Married Or Attached Man/woman? by Jafarre(m): 8:05am On Nov 05, 2007
I might but i would not do it in the hopes of expecting long term
Re: Would You Date A Married Or Attached Man/woman? by lazy(m): 6:45pm On Nov 05, 2007
This one is easy, "NO"

There is no need to go after a married woman, unless the person is just in it for "physical reasons" LOL! grin
Nothing good on a serious note comes out of that type of situation 9 times out of 10.
Re: Would You Date A Married Or Attached Man/woman? by britgirlee(f): 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2007
cyclone 5
your digging an empty pit

jarrre
i take my hat off to you for being so honest
Re: Would You Date A Married Or Attached Man/woman? by maxell(f): 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2007
@britgirlee

God will provide you with a man in Jesus name (amen).
Re: Would You Date A Married Or Attached Man/woman? by britgirlee(f): 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2007
maxwell,
thats funny, grin

all in good humour, ps amen
Re: Would You Date A Married Or Attached Man/woman? by Cyclone5(m): 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2007
britgirlee:

cyclone 5
your digging an empty pit

I think I already have my answer. Trust me, that which links Bluewater with Lakeside will not reveal an oasis. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Am in admiration for Aisha2 / Have You Seen? / Official: See The List Of Top 11 Most Popular People On Nairaland..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.