Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Do You Belief In Herbal Healing And Doing Any Sort Of Spiritual Work Yourself?? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Do You Belief In Herbal Healing And Doing Any Sort Of Spiritual Work Yourself?? (500 Views)

Herbal Products For Our Health Challenges / I Am New Here. Please What Sort Of Damn Section Is This? / Apply The New 'me&u Lovers' Spiritual Formula And Enjoy Peace Of Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Belief In Herbal Healing And Doing Any Sort Of Spiritual Work Yourself?? by michaelblack77: 10:52am On Apr 02, 2012
Do you know that all this spiritual healing and doing all sort of spiritual work can be done by yourself??well..if you don't know you can,because most of the so called herbalist are just free headed people that were trying to mke a living,though some of them are real,but i assure you 90percent of them are fake and the real one's among them are not ready to let you know anything about this,it's just like christainity,muslim and all sort of religion.So it's not the pastor,imam or the priest that only have the power or authority to solve any sort of spiritual problems,but they all just keep the secret to there self and i this will never help.I don't belong to any cultist or any brotherhood,because that's the last thing i will ever do.God has made the leaves,animal,water,just name them.they were all made for our own use if you really find the truth and this does'nt disturb you from practising your religion,but the most thing that is very important is first of all is belief that there's is God,have faith and never do what you know you can not accept to others,thats what make up a good living human being.
Am a christain by birth and an automobile mechanic by profession,but i have lots of spiritual healing books that i inherited from my grand parent and i have been practising all the good things in it and they works,so that is why i made up my mind to let people knows that why are we just dying in silence??it's because we lack the knowledge and the people that knows it will tell you that you have to belong to the culstis before this can be carried out whic is a very big lie.if you want gooluck,pregancy,finicial breakthrough,just name it i can post the names of what you need to make them done with just a token and God bears me witness,just contact me on my private email adewale_mic205@yahoo.com and you'll see the this world is so simple,but we human beings are the causes of our problems,because of our selfish interest...thanks and God bless.here is mine mobile nos 08052554186

(1) (Reply)

Garden City Folks Lets Meet Here / Dating Or 4 Business Am Dealer In All Kinds Of Mack Truck / Any Lady Traveling To Warri On Friday? Love To Ride With Me? I Need Directions..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.