Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Forex Trading In Small Scale For Nigerians - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading In Small Scale For Nigerians (802 Views)

!!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb / Make Money Trading In Solid Minerals: Lead, Zinc And Copper / Do People Actually Make A Living Amount From Online Forex Trading In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forex Trading In Small Scale For Nigerians by eddyafterm(m): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2007
A website is going to be launched on forex trading for nigerians, courtesy of AVAFX.COM. We have been trading in forex for over 15 mohts now, and we know the "pains" and "gains" of the game. We are not teaching you how to trade, neither are we giving you the platform (cos we dont have one). What we do is to take your little investments, and give you interest during the specified periods. This is NOT A HYIP that some may think they will get rich soon, this is a long term investment, no scams, risk free. You can get refund anytime you feel unsatisfied. You can also become an affiliate in your area without becoming a member and make some extra chas.
The website will be launched soon, and nairalanders will be the first to know.
Re: Forex Trading In Small Scale For Nigerians by biggerboy(m): 10:40am On Nov 02, 2007
I am interested.Please send info to delecaleb@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trading In Small Scale For Nigerians by tflow: 11:25am On Nov 02, 2007
omo please send me more info to my box, as long as its for real as you said
t2dflow2000@yahoo.com. please state the subject for me

(1) (Reply)

Work With A Financial Planner To Achieve Your Goals! / Lotto Fraud: Watch These Retailers / Shipping From California, Usa To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.