Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

No Share Certificate From Honeywell Since 2008 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / No Share Certificate From Honeywell Since 2008 (783 Views)

Can I Use My Share Certificate As Collateral For A Loan? / Daar Communication Share Certificate! / How To Get My Share Certificate From OANDO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Share Certificate From Honeywell Since 2008 by dkings101(m): 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2012
I bought the honeywell IPO during 2008 when it first came out. Since I left the country, no share cert was sent to my designated address. Am back now and I noticed dividend was paid but I never received any also. How do I go about claiming the certificate?? Who am I to contact? Is it the Lead Issuing House or the bank where I bought the IPO? Would they still have record of the transaction. I need an advice thanks.
Re: No Share Certificate From Honeywell Since 2008 by DisGuy: 11:21am On Apr 20, 2012
dkings101: I bought the honeywell IPO during 2008 when it first came out. Since I left the country, no share cert was sent to my designated address. Am back now and I noticed dividend was paid but I never received any also. How do I go about claiming the certificate?? Who am I to contact? Is it the Lead Issuing House or the bank where I bought the IPO? Would they still have record of the transaction. I need an advice thanks.

Have you got the proof of purchase, receipt? If you still have the booklet/brochure you can check who the registrar is then call them or visit to ask for you certificate

Or contact the NSE helpline who should point you in the right direction

(1) (Reply)

BRICS Dumping Euro Amid Simmering EU Banking Crisis / Nairalanders Top 15 Ideas 2013 / How To Start Meat Shop,butchery,bakery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.