Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Help!my Facebook Account Has Be Hacked - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!my Facebook Account Has Be Hacked (1480 Views)

Beware: Android Phones Can Now Be Hacked With Just A Text Message / Has Your Facebook Account Been Breached? Then, Read This. / Pls Help My 2go Account Has Been Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!my Facebook Account Has Be Hacked by Joeblis(m): 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2012
Helo pals my facebook account has been hacked,anytime i try logging in they will write.YOUR FACEBOOK ACCONT WAS LOGGED IN FROM HAVADEN ,US THROUGH A MOBILE DEVICE PLEASE CONFIRM IF IT WAS YOU,OR NOT .i was very suprise and they told me to change my PASSWORD if it was not me which i did.pals am telling you from that moment anytime i want to log in i must change my password.i dnt realy know how diz guys gets my password or leme say gess..i complained to facebook security team and they told me to extend the limit of my password,but to no avail.and the security team asked me if i have ever ENTER ANY LINK THAT ENDS WITH HTML.honestly i cant answer that ?,cos ave entered many links..pals am realy tired.i have used many password,my phone number,my date of birth,d expiring date of my phone,many password i tel yah,i cant even log in now because i dont know which password to use..pls i realy need help.i'll be very greatful for your comments.
Re: Help!my Facebook Account Has Be Hacked by Osama10(m): 7:49am On Apr 03, 2012
Try deleting all your stuff there and close it. wink
Re: Help!my Facebook Account Has Be Hacked by Joeblis(m): 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2012
Osama10: Try deleting all your stuff there and close it. wink
am not to confident about that
Re: Help!my Facebook Account Has Be Hacked by Excelboi(m): 4:45am On Apr 04, 2012
Hey guy, it was not hacked,ok? It happens to me once in a while. When they asked you was it you that try logging in or not, just choose you're the one trying to log in, all issues will be resolved.

1 Like

Re: Help!my Facebook Account Has Be Hacked by walcolm(m): 7:31am On Apr 04, 2012
@OP,

if the message you were trying to quote in your post is an email that you received from FB after you logged into your account, it is a normal security layer set up by FB to help check unauthorized log in. the idea is to encourage people to note the devices they use in accessing their FB account.

if you access from your mobile and PC, make sure they are both registered to access your account and you wont receive that notification again

if you are still in doubt, change your FB password...
Re: Help!my Facebook Account Has Be Hacked by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 04, 2012
It wasnt hacked this is simply what happened u logged in with 1 device and logg out then u in logged in again later on using another device both devices have different ip address so the security will be subprise to see u in different countries under 24 hrs
Re: Help!my Facebook Account Has Be Hacked by kaiwei: 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2012
if you access from your mobile and PC, make sure they are both registered to access your account and you wont receive that notification again
[img]http://www.filii.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Help!my Facebook Account Has Be Hacked by olumijuwon: 5:00am On Apr 05, 2012
hi dud just make sure u make somd adjustment in ur fb acc setting and also try to logon on pc not on phond this time to to get full access to ur acc also try to chang ur password

(1) (Reply)

RIM To Introduce New Blackberry 10 Devices On January 30. / Ways To Prepare For The Death Of Blackberry Phones / Why Is Glo Network This Bad? I Am Getting Tired Of Glo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.