Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

How Can I Start IT Business With 10,000.00 Pls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Start IT Business With 10,000.00 Pls (1647 Views)

Just Start It! We Started With N2000 - Cofounders, Wilson Lemonade Co. / Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) / Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Start IT Business With 10,000.00 Pls by Kingzonly(m): 1:42am On Apr 03, 2012
Pls the house i have been try to put something diffrent doing on IT but capital it's my must problem, well I have read alot of tips but still not like something that is real... Am a computer engineer who had instructed alot of student under computer schools but they use us and abound us even owning me my salary, i have different ideal i want to imply but i have only N10.000 only with me. What can i do pls help
Re: How Can I Start IT Business With 10,000.00 Pls by denzel2009: 2:35am On Apr 03, 2012
Kingzonly: Pls the house i have been try to put something diffrent doing on IT but capital it's my must problem, well I have read alot of tips but still not like something that is real... Am a computer engineer who had instructed alot of student under computer schools but they use us and abound us even owning me my salary, i have different ideal i want to imply but i have only N10.000 only with me. What can i do pls help

start making computer virus.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Start IT Business With 10,000.00 Pls by Kingzonly(m): 8:18am On Apr 03, 2012
denzel2009:

start making computer virus.
... Waoo, thanks alot, i got you right but i don't have the idea of the programming virus and spreading, pls kindly help me
Re: How Can I Start IT Business With 10,000.00 Pls by highland(m): 11:08am On Apr 03, 2012
Join the team today.

Re: How Can I Start IT Business With 10,000.00 Pls by Kingzonly(m): 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2012
highland: Join the team today.
how my brother, and what does the mean
Re: How Can I Start IT Business With 10,000.00 Pls by lifestyle1(m): 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2012
Send the 10k to my account. grin
Re: How Can I Start IT Business With 10,000.00 Pls by acidtalk: 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2012
Kingzonly: Pls the house i have been try to put something diffrent doing on IT but capital it's my must problem, well I have read alot of tips but still not like something that is real... Am a computer engineer who had instructed alot of student under computer schools but they use us and abound us even owning me my salary, i have different ideal i want to imply but i have only N10.000 only with me. What can i do pls help

I feel your pain and frustration. Since people have decided to complicate your situation by mocking you, I won't take that path.

Now since youi said you are a computer engineer, I want to believe you know how to repair computers very well. Try any of the following and if you find them useful, don't forget to share the knowledge with others in other to empower our society.

*look for offices, Boutiques, supermarlets, phamaceutical shops, cyber cafe, business centres, private primary and secondary schools and other type of offices/businesses you think they might be having at least one computer system, offer them a copy of your 'proposal' even if its a single cover letter stating the type of service you do.

Go the extra mile to offer them a free repair/service on their falty computer to prove how good you are. If you convince them of your credibility, trust me you have gotten one client.

*look for wholesale salers or friends that can trust you who are willing to sell their used laptops, desktops, printers, external hard disk, video games, e.t.c. Be sure the goods aren't stolen goods so you don't end up in police net.

Adding your extra N2,000-N10,000 depending on the item isn't too bad for a start. Once you have a successful sale, both the buyer and the seller will always need your services in future and recommend you to others.

*look for a school, or private students you could bring together and train on the knowledge of Computer Engineering you have acquire.

Your fear might be that you don't have an office space. This is what you should do, look for someone who owns a computer school and offer him a reasonable percentage I.e 20%-40%
Of the

*start thinking like a businessman - use a little of your N10,000 to print business cards and your business proposal. Don't go for anything expensive this period as you are just starting up.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Start IT Business With 10,000.00 Pls by deribigbe(m): 1:01am On Apr 06, 2012
Contact
ADETWIN IT CONCEPT lets av a chat ok BB Pin:07057140885/07082998588
Re: How Can I Start IT Business With 10,000.00 Pls by Kingzonly(m): 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2012
acidtalk:

I feel your pain and frustration. Since people have decided to complicate your situation by mocking you, I won't take that path.

Now since youi said you are a computer engineer, I want to believe you know how to repair computers very well. Try any of the following and if you find them useful, don't forget to share the knowledge with others in other to empower our society.

*look for offices, Boutiques, supermarlets, phamaceutical shops, cyber cafe, business centres, private primary and secondary schools and other type of offices/businesses you think they might be having at least one computer system, offer them a copy of your 'proposal' even if its a single cover letter stating the type of service you do.

Go the extra mile to offer them a free repair/service on their falty computer to prove how good you are. If you convince them of your credibility, trust me you have gotten one client.

*look for wholesale salers or friends that can trust you who are willing to sell their used laptops, desktops, printers, external hard disk, video games, e.t.c. Be sure the goods aren't stolen goods so you don't end up in police net.

Adding your extra N2,000-N10,000 depending on the item isn't too bad for a start. Once you have a successful sale, both the buyer and the seller will always need your services in future and recommend you to others.

*look for a school, or private students you could bring together and train on the knowledge of Computer Engineering you have acquire.

Your fear might be that you don't have an office space. This is what you should do, look for someone who owns a computer school and offer him a reasonable percentage I.e 20%-40%
Of the

*start thinking like a businessman - use a little of your N10,000 to print business cards and your business proposal. Don't go for anything expensive this period as you are just starting up.

to be sincer am very greatful... As i ealier mention i have done 60% of what you metion even i give out free handout to schools to sale to there student to be their own gain but still not pay my service that what lock me down... Then i was think of website designing which require a system or laptop and alot of idea which i was scared, how will i spend money for proposal, flyout and even work from mile to mile and nothing come out of it... Abeg ooo come to my aid my brother
Re: How Can I Start IT Business With 10,000.00 Pls by inspirenet: 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2012
If you are looking for information on how to start a successful IT business with little or no capital, then you need not miss this opportunity.

Entrepreneurship is the sure way to a fulfilled destiny.

Wake up to the challenge of today, the challenge of the global world.

Dont live your life in poverty.
Rise above the challenges of today.
Live the kind of life you aspire to live.
Drive the cars you dreamt of.
Don't join the crowd, build your own destiny.
Develop boldness and courage to drive business ideas.
Walk in the foot steps of giants in business and family life.

An open opportunity exists for the unemployed, career men & women, professional consultants.
A free seminar package for 50 participants.

BENEFITS
Free Job Search Service/Opportunity
Learn how to drive a business with little or no capital
Volunteer Jobs in USA
Certificates and Awards
Opportunity to win field trips ticket for SUMMER IN USA.
Scholarship opportunity
Free Career Counseling.

DATE
Tuesday, 17th of APRIL,2012.

TIME
10AM PROMPT

FOR FREE BOOKINGS AND ENQUIRIES (FREE E-BOOK FOR THE FIRST 10 PARTICIPANTS)
CONTACT CHRIS (08029481639) SMS FOR GATE PASS NO.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Start IT Business With 10,000.00 Pls by deribigbe(m): 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2012
Call me I will help do Letter Head & Bussiness Card 4 just 6500 BB Pin: 07057140885/07082998588
Re: How Can I Start IT Business With 10,000.00 Pls by lukecent: 6:50pm On Apr 07, 2012
@ilekky, am interested in wot u advised, but ma prblm is dat am not dat computer literate. Can u help me out? Plz reply. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Start IT Business With 10,000.00 Pls by Booty4me: 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2012
Re: How Can I Start IT Business With 10,000.00 Pls by Kingzonly(m): 11:56pm On Apr 07, 2012
lukecent: @ilekky, am interested in wot u advised, but ma prblm is dat am not dat computer literate. Can u help me out? Plz reply. Thanks.
lukecent if you are intrested the computer knowledge it's a simple once you will guid and the tutor will takecare of you nice but if u need any help on that let me know call me on 08029340296... Takecare

Re: How Can I Start IT Business With 10,000.00 Pls by Kingzonly(m): 12:29am On Apr 08, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:

Thank God for coming down here.

I won't say much but just get the EBOOK I've attached below and read it.
am greatful i will read it

1 Like

Re: How Can I Start IT Business With 10,000.00 Pls by Ilorimoses: 9:03am On May 21, 2012
[/color][color=#006600]
Re: How Can I Start IT Business With 10,000.00 Pls by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 21, 2012
there are so many things you can do. Here is one i just launched yesterday and everyone can even do it. You can use it to get facebook likes,Twitter followers, Youtube view, GooglePlus and website traffic for companies and your customers to too. The membership is still building but in addition the more you have people invited the more coins/points you have. This way you can char companies for a certain number of facebook likes or twitter followers, or googleplus you will offer them. Check it out and see how it works. http://www.linkexchangeforseo.com
Re: How Can I Start IT Business With 10,000.00 Pls by dtc2k(m): 10:24am On Nov 27, 2012
Tell your Boss, Church Members, Jumat Worshipers, Asalatu Members, Imam, Pastor, Choir Members, Office colleagues, family friends, 2go pals room mates, NYSC CDS groups and anybody you really love and care about...

DIVINE TOUCH COMPUTERS SCHOOL:Ibara, Abeokuta. Ogun State. BIG and BETTER. Visit us today or Text for further inquiries: 08039408822, 08088387338, 08179409183

Our unbeatable quality courses includes:
-Information Processing Systems (IPS)2 months
-Information Computation Program (ICP)3 Months
-Project Management Program (PMP)4 months
-Inside Graphics Program (IGP)4 months
-Career Enhanced Program (ECP)6 Months
-Computer Engineering (CEGN)4 months
-Financial Database Management (FDM)4 Months
-AutoCAD Program (ACAD)4 months

All with focused flexible training options:- MORNING/AFTERNOON/EVENING
Monday-Friday (WEEKDAYS CLASSES) -
Saturday-Sunday (WEEKEND CLASSES) -

Training Under the Best Enviroment
-AIR CONDITIONED TRAINING ROOMS WITH PROJECTORS
-CONSTANT POWER SUPPLY (STAND-BY-GENERATORS)
-1 COMPUTER = 1 STUDENT (FULL PRACTICAL COURSES) 3 HOURS DAILY

(1) (Reply)

Bet365 / I Want To Start A Soap Company!! / Nairalanders, Beware Of This Scammer, David Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.