Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Which One Is Preferable? College Of Education Or Polytechnic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which One Is Preferable? College Of Education Or Polytechnic (3128 Views)

Which is better? Economics education or Economics?? / Which One Is Preferable? College Of Education Or Polytechnic (urgent Pls) / Does Any Nigerian University Or Polytechnic Accept City And Guilds Diploma? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which One Is Preferable? College Of Education Or Polytechnic by dmahn(m): 9:32am On Apr 03, 2012
1.Gud morning my good people in the forum.I am one of the candidates who did Jamb,Now the result is out,I checked and found out that i scored 219.I choosed University of Ibadan as my first and Unaab as my second choice.I wanted to read Economics in UI and Accounting In Unaab...Pls can I do any of the course wif my utme score.
2.If not I think i am to proceed to either polytecnic or college of Education,I was told that College is more better than going to polytecnic and I was advice to go to college than to go to Polytecnic..Pls is it true? If it is can someone pls tell me why.
<THANKS>
Re: Which One Is Preferable? College Of Education Or Polytechnic by Excelboi(m): 9:39am On Apr 03, 2012
You are one funny guy! Is it by force you go to UI? Why dnt you by a change of course form and apply for other uni? Neither POLY or COL is the best, but if you insist, POLY is better!!! Dnt be deceived...

(1) (Reply)

Third Batch Unizik Pre Science Admission List Is Out And Opening Date. / 2014/2015 Admission Into Any University Of Your Choice In Europe / Low Tuition University In Canada: University Of Prince Edward Island And How To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.