Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,331 members, 7,860,815 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

New Networking Site That Pays Its User - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Networking Site That Pays Its User (769 Views)

Work Out If He Pays Her Or Not Fair Enough / Davido Pays Clarence Peters 7million Naira To Shoot Another Skelewu Video / Burna Boy Pays His Dues To Waconzy On His L.i.f.e Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Networking Site That Pays Its User by lagoslag: 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2007
Hey guys. i've just found about this networking site called yuwie. ya'll check it out, its cool.
Yuwie has one advantage, they pay you for doing nothing.
Mark Zuckerberg the owner of Facebook , is worth about 8 billion cos we supported him by visiting his website.
yuwie on the other hand, pays its members for setting up a profile,
You get paid for editing your profile, you get paid if people visit your profile, You can get up to 10.000$ a month for doing nothing.

Well i tried it and it works, just check this Link and sign up,
http://r.yuwie.com/willosweb
Re: New Networking Site That Pays Its User by UncleQuily: 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2007
how much have you gotten paid?
Re: New Networking Site That Pays Its User by lagoslag: 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2007
i'm actually new on it .
Re: New Networking Site That Pays Its User by lagoslag: 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2007
paying people is the only way they can compete with facebook, myspace, hi5 and the rest. so its a good concept they've got.

(1) (Reply)

Brick And Lace/easter Fiester / Who Love Miley Cyrus? / Free Beat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.