Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

One Human Species - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / One Human Species (3774 Views)

On The One Hand Species Dependent / Skull Suggests Single Human Species Emerged From Africa, Not Several / New Monkey Species Discovered In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Human Species by Nebeuwa(m): 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

the mixed races are destroying this natural order of evolution and us tribesmen must unite. There might have been a little mixing done in the tribes, (i say might), but the stronger blood has prevailed and diluted it, so it doesnt matter. The tribes understood it, so till now, we have largely never mixed. The West however has been trying to destroy this natural order of things. angry angry angry angry

You need to get rid of this mindset my friend. Genetic diversity is needed for the survival of the human species. Do you know that in the animal kingdom, species that lack genetic diversity are more susceptible to diseases that can wipe out their group. This can also happen to human populations that do not "mix" with other groups, in which their genetic diversity becomes isolated.

Look at how the tribes of the Americas were almost wiped out by small pox, because they had lived isolated from the Old World for thousands of years.

Lack of genetic diversity is not a good thing, so get rid of this foolish notion of "stronger blood" and "diluted blood." It does not make sense from a scientific point of view.
Re: One Human Species by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2012
Nebeuwa:

You need to get rid of this mindset my friend. Genetic diversity is needed for the survival of the human species. Do you know that in the animal kingdom, species that lack genetic diversity are more susceptible to diseases that can wipe out their group. This can also happen to human populations that do not "mix" with other groups, in which their genetic diversity becomes isolated.

Look at how the tribes of the Americas were almost wiped out by small pox, because they had lived isolated from the Old World for thousands of years.

Lack of genetic diversity is not a good thing, so get rid of this foolish notion of "stronger blood" and "diluted blood." It does not make sense from a scientific point of view.

No. mixed people are going to destroy the world someday. IT was mixed peoples who destroyed the Native Americans by carrying small-pox to the New World. The Native Americans were almost disease free. The Europeans on the other hand had lost their tribes by the advent of chrisitanity due to heavy intermixing. Tribes of the Franks, Gauls, Britons, Sanxons, Angles, Jutes, etc are EXTINCT today. the average life expectancy of this new hybrid-european man was only 40 years, by the middle ages, while the natives lived long lives before the diseased haalf-breeds arrived and destroyed them. the europeans had frequent disease epidemical outbreaks in the medieveal times, of some of the worst kinds, the Gods forbid. EVERY YEAR A NEW OUTBREAK! IT IS THE SAME STORY EVERYWHERE! NORTH AMERICA, SOUTH AMERICA, NATIVE ABORIGINES OF AUSTRALIA AND MAORI TRIBEPEOPLES OF NEW ZEALAND, ABORIGINES OF ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR (Jarawa, Greater Andamanese and Senintalese), CHINA (BUBOIC PLAGUE FROM TRADE WITH EUROPE), INDIA (PLAGUE EPIDEMIC OF 1896), CONGO, etc. . Measles was responsible for the deaths of half the indigenous population of Honduras, and ravaged Mexico, Central America, and the Inca civilization.

and finally.....................[size=32pt]AIDS FROM THEM GAY HALF-BREED AMERICANS WHICH IS KILLING MY AFRICAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE SOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

this lack of genetic diversity is spread by you fellows to try to mix us. We have survived for past 10,000 years or more and WE WILL SURVIVE ANOTHER MILLENIA! cool
Re: One Human Species by ChinenyeN(m): 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2012
Nebeuwa:
Is there a difference?
Conveying a point can provide information for those who wish to learn.
It actually does make a difference on how someone may choose to approach the topic. Me, I just want to know what the intent behind this topic is. Is it some "we are all human so let's coexist" kind of thing or is it "here's something ineresting that science has to say about the human race"?
Re: One Human Species by Nebeuwa(m): 11:54pm On Apr 06, 2012
ChinenyeN:
It actually does make a difference on how someone may choose to approach the topic. Me, I just want to know what the intent behind this topic is. Is it some "we are all human so let's coexist" kind of thing or is it "here's something ineresting that science has to say about the human race"?

My interest is in the science aspect of the discussion, but if people want to consider other aspects of this topic, such as "we are all human so let's coexist," they can do so freely, because I also have that mindset as well.

Following the discussion that I am having with Morpheus and PAGAN 9ja, I was going to discuss the genetic bottleneck that humanity went through 70,000 years ago. Many scientist consider this the Toba Catastrophe theory.
Re: One Human Species by ChinenyeN(m): 4:17am On Apr 07, 2012
Nebeuwa: My interest is in the science aspect of the discussion, but if people want to consider other aspects of this topic, such as "we are all human so let's coexist," they can do so freely, because I also have that mindset as well.

Following the discussion that I am having with Morpheus and PAGAN 9ja, I was going to discuss the genetic bottleneck that humanity went through 70,000 years ago. Many scientist consider this the Toba Catastrophe theory.
I see. Thank you for the response.
Re: One Human Species by morpheus24: 8:38am On Apr 07, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

No. mixed people are going to destroy the world someday. IT was mixed peoples who destroyed the Native Americans by carrying small-pox to the New World. The Native Americans were almost disease free. The Europeans on the other hand had lost their tribes by the advent of chrisitanity due to heavy intermixing. Tribes of the Franks, Gauls, Britons, Sanxons, Angles, Jutes, etc are EXTINCT today. the average life expectancy of this new hybrid-european man was only 40 years, by the middle ages, while the natives lived long lives before the diseased haalf-breeds arrived and destroyed them. the europeans had frequent disease epidemical outbreaks in the medieveal times, of some of the worst kinds, the Gods forbid. EVERY YEAR A NEW OUTBREAK! IT IS THE SAME STORY EVERYWHERE! NORTH AMERICA, SOUTH AMERICA, NATIVE ABORIGINES OF AUSTRALIA AND MAORI TRIBEPEOPLES OF NEW ZEALAND, ABORIGINES OF ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR (Jarawa, Greater Andamanese and Senintalese), CHINA (BUBOIC PLAGUE FROM TRADE WITH EUROPE), INDIA (PLAGUE EPIDEMIC OF 1896), CONGO, etc. . Measles was responsible for the deaths of half the indigenous population of Honduras, and ravaged Mexico, Central America, and the Inca civilization.

and finally.....................[size=32pt]AIDS FROM THEM GAY HALF-BREED AMERICANS WHICH IS KILLING MY AFRICAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE SOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

this lack of genetic diversity is spread by you fellows to try to mix us. We have survived for past 10,000 years or more and WE WILL SURVIVE ANOTHER MILLENIA! cool

You really are a weird dude. Aint nobody trying to mix with or wipe your Hausa azz out.
shikena
Re: One Human Species by Nebeuwa(m): 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2012
ChinenyeN:
I see. Thank you for the response.

What are your thoughts on this topic?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Late Aare Ona Kakanfo Afonja Was A Yoruba Nationalist! / ENI O LE SE BI ALABARU L'OYINGBO, KO LE SE BI ADEGBORO L'OJA OBA. a short story / 17 Simple And Easy Halloween Costumes Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.