Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Can Someone Modify This Plan Free Of Charge For Me - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can Someone Modify This Plan Free Of Charge For Me (609 Views)

Hello Nairalanders I Need Your Criticism Or Support For This Plan / How Much Does Lagos State Gov Charge For Land Regularisation? / Offer Your Land, Get Duplex(es) Free Of Charge. Conditions Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Modify This Plan Free Of Charge For Me by momastics(m): 11:24am On Apr 04, 2012
Please can someone modify this plan for me? just need the location of the Kitchen to be swapped with the position of the dinning, and an external kitchen added to the back of the building.
Will appreciate any help.
Thanks All

(1) (Reply)

Plot Of Land @ Asokoro Extention Abuja / For Your AGO Call 08063531327,,07087503481 / New 3bedroom Flats To Let @ Ikate Elegushi Lekki 1.5m (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.