Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Daddy Daddy Daddy!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Daddy Daddy Daddy!!! (1927 Views)

When Your Mummy Is A Cook And Your Daddy Is A Carpenter... / Funny Pic. When You Finally Meet The Sugar Daddy / When Daddy Wants To Be Mummy, Uncle Leke & Anty Sandra At The Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Daddy Daddy!!! by gulfer: 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2012
Mother: Son I'm sorry I slept with someone that is not your dad 23 years ago. And that
person is your real father.

Son: Mum, what rubbish! How am I to deal with this?! You should be hanged.

Mother: I am sorry he is my first love and I could not marry him because we are of different
religion. He is on the phone at the moment and wants to speak with his son for the first time ever.

Son: No.. I am spe...aking to no one. Mr Alani is the only father I know and so will that be.

Mother: Please don't be soo upset. Just talk to him.

Son: Ok, I will give him a piece of my mind! Phone: Morning Son, I am Mallam Aliko Dangote. I am your real father.
Son: Daddy! Daddy!! Daddy!!!.....
If na u nko grin grin
Re: Daddy Daddy Daddy!!! by Ruqaya(f): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2012
gulfer: Mother: Son I'm sorry I slept with someone that is not your dad 23 years ago. And that
person is your real father.

Son: Mum, what rubbish! How am I to deal with this?! You should be hanged.

Mother: I am sorry he is my first love and I could not marry him because we are of different
religion. He is on the phone at the moment and wants to speak with his son for the first time ever.

Son: No.. I am spe...aking to no one. Mr Alani is the only father I know and so will that be.

Mother: Please don't be soo upset. Just talk to him.

Son: Ok, I will give him a piece of my mind! Phone: Morning Son, I am Mallam Aliko Dangote. I am your real father.
Son: Daddy! Daddy!! Daddy!!!.....
If na u nko grin grin
i love this version, u're really good in copying and pasting. Keep it up
Re: Daddy Daddy Daddy!!! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2012
This is COPY COPY...... Soon your hand go BENDY BENDY.....And if you no stop the real owner go BEAT BEAT YOU.................
Re: Daddy Daddy Daddy!!! by realsammie(m): 11:41pm On Apr 04, 2012
MOGUL.O:
This is COPY COPY...... Soon your hand go BENDY BENDY.....And if you no stop the real owner go BEAT BEAT YOU.................

i geg make i hear word.....
@ op. u try jo
Re: Daddy Daddy Daddy!!! by gulfer: 6:56am On Apr 05, 2012
MOGUL.O:

Can you please tell us any of your original jokes-i mean entirely created by you? Go and ask people who have made a life with comedy and jokes and they will tell you what stands you out is the creativity to use already overused cliches and still get attention. So Mr Originality, lets have the 'made by MOGUL.O' jokes.
Re: Daddy Daddy Daddy!!! by bunmioguns(m): 7:25am On Apr 05, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Daddy Daddy!!! by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 06, 2012
realsammie: i geg make i hear word.....
@ op. u try jo

Who is this one? Was i talking to you Please! save your breath....i dont have time for ewu ohia like you....
Re: Daddy Daddy Daddy!!! by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 06, 2012
gulfer: Can you please tell us any of your original jokes-i mean entirely created by you? Go and ask people who have made a life with comedy and jokes and they will tell you what stands you out is the creativity to use already overused cliches and still get attention. So Mr Originality, lets have the 'made by MOGUL.O' jokes.

Hey!!!! I am not a commedian, that's why i don't bother posting a joke... Since you claim to be one, please learn how to create a joke by asking people who have gain popularity here... Eg; Bin,Suto,Dani,Eke,Booqee, Switch and so on.. And stop fooling yourself with this your copy and peast, and believing you will still get attantion..OK! come to think of it..... How many people commented on this thread? why? They are tired of seeing this joke....... Please don,t get it twisted, am just trying to advise/help a brother.... Cheers...
Re: Daddy Daddy Daddy!!! by keeptalkin(m): 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2012
yes he's my daddy
Re: Daddy Daddy Daddy!!! by sats: 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2012
nice smiley
Re: Daddy Daddy Daddy!!! by realsammie(m): 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2012
MOGUL.O:

Who is this one? Was i talking to you Please! save your breath....i dont have time for ewu ohia like you....

..oloshi nig limited..so u av finally escape frm ALAGBON. odenson.레 ㅠ젱멭ㅎ
Re: Daddy Daddy Daddy!!! by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 12, 2012
realsammie: ..oloshi nig limited..so u av finally escape frm ALAGBON. odenson.레 ㅠ젱멭ㅎ

I rebuke you in Jesus name!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Night Experiences / Tonto Dikeh Gets Pizza And Gold Ipad Gifts To Stop Her From Suicide / PHD Holder Turns Church Upside Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.