Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Would You Buy Furniture Online? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Would You Buy Furniture Online? (711 Views)

Best Place To Buy Furniture? / Would You Buy Furniture Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Buy Furniture Online? by celebchic: 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2012
I am in the furniture business and also an active nairaland user. I would like you all to share your views on buying furniture online with your ATM card from a Nigerian Furniture website.
This topic has led to so many arguments.
so.....what do you think?

pls leave a comment.
Re: Would You Buy Furniture Online? by Coverdales: 11:37pm On Apr 05, 2012
I can order furniture online but in Nigeria situation, if you really want to do the business online. You can make it easier for your customers by accepting PayPal on your website.
Re: Would You Buy Furniture Online? by celebchic: 10:27am On Apr 06, 2012
U would rather paypal than Interswitch?

(1) (Reply)

Big Shop On On Allen Avenue To Let / A Plot Of Land For Sale At Ayobo-ipaja, Lagos / Any Idea Of Cheap Hotel Rooms In Festac Town Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.