Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face (11030 Views)

Omg!! These Actress Goess Nakked In Public And Uses Her P U$$y As Pulse (photos) / Photo:big-butt Girl Models Wizkid's New Face Cap With Her Virgina. / Ini Edo, The New Face Of Chivita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by 3499: 5:52am On Apr 05, 2012

1 Like

Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2012
I thought this advert is intended for Nigerian Audience, I'm sure most of the Audience will barely understand what he is saying.

I can't.
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by DSB(m): 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2012
Ooook! Seriously? this is a wack ad...he just rushed through and mumbled all the words. *No hate intended*

2 Likes

Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by LizyL: 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2012
Its just sad that all these famous Nigerians are copying the whole American thing. Really Davido? The accent doesn't even fit him.

1 Like

Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by pafm247: 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2012
CRAP....smh
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by Mpetempe(m): 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2012
Post His Picture Here.
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by tboy1(m): 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2012
So this is what a mixture of nigerian & american accent sounds like grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by emsquare(m): 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2012
tboy1: So this is what a mixture of nigerian & american accent sounds like grin grin grin

Maybe!
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by lovelyS(m): 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2012
Davido is the boy...The guy is so cool and doing fine iight now.Check out his facebook page @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Davido-Dami-Duro/312163478826956
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2012
emsquare:

Maybe!
emsquare:

Maybe!
Maybe a mixture like mine sounds better. grin
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by Lekmusic: 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2012
Maybe he should have sang..cos most people didn't hear what he was saying all through the advert. But its good progress for him anyway
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by Enoquin(f): 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2012
He rushed his words as if he was too nervous... sad undecided definitely not one of MTN's best
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by ToToChoper: 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2012
He sounds scripted, not properly rehearsed
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by stillme(m): 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2012
He was too nervous.
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by tanny2: 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2012
ya he isnt well grounded
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by chelseabmw(m): 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2012
kool
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2012
Nah, he didn't sound fresh to me. Those two guys, Sina Rambo and the other dude, are they like his bodyguards or what? I don't understand why they're always around him.
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by hamsky: 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2012
May be he was asked by the director to act and speak like he would in real live situation so this might just be the real him......We Nigerians just try looking for faults in everything we see or hear.
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by CyberG: 3:27am On Apr 06, 2012
I don't know this guy but there's nothing he said that I did not hear or inaudible? What American accent does he have that people cannot hear? I don't think he mixed any accents and he sounds so Nigerian! Maybe if I spoke, all of you'd think I was speaking in tongues?? wink
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by 9janinja1(f): 3:44am On Apr 06, 2012
LizyL: Its just sad that all these famous Nigerians are copying the whole American thing. Really Davido? The accent doesn't even fit him.

he schooled abroad.. he is not trying to copy it he has it .. it does not sound very american because its mixed with his nigerian accent ... stop the hate

ItsModella: Nah, he didn't sound fresh to me. Those two guys, Sina Rambo and the other dude, are they like his bodyguards or what? I don't understand why they're always around him.

lol they are his cousins and are in hkn with him .. i thought the same thing too .. pity goodlooking bunch.

but yea it was rushed ... if he had taken his time it would have been better ... not his fault he is the artiste where the hell was the director
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by toideve(m): 8:27am On Apr 06, 2012
There's nothing wrong with his accent jor. The ad is cool

1 Like

Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by vanstanzy(m): 9:54am On Apr 06, 2012
pafm247: CRAP....smh
@pafm247
Seconded!The guy just mumbles everything, his music to me is less than nothing.
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by 9jafreak: 10:23am On Apr 06, 2012
What's wrong with the accent?

That's the way it's always been in Nigerian ad. It's a 'Register' don't dull folks!

Wake up!
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by Sike(m): 10:37am On Apr 06, 2012
Congrats
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by edogirl2: 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2012
Saw the ad at my cousin's last night, and I thought it was really good. It's everything a typical nigerian advert isn't. I understand it may not play well with everyone, but for their target market, prob 16 - 21 year olds, it's perfect.
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by touchmeder: 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2012
sounded like he was gasping for air at somepoint and generally rushing his words.
hey no hating big fan of dami duro jo
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by 9janinja1(f): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2012
edo.girl:
Saw the ad at my cousin's last night, and I thought it was really good. It's everything a typical nigerian advert isn't. I understand it may not play well with everyone, but for their target market, prob 16 - 21 year olds, it's perfect.

in that age bracket .. smh doesn't work for me
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by Lollysbride: 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2012
Saw the ad at my cousin's last night, and I thought it was really good.[img]http://www.demama.info/hjk[/img]
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by Afam4eva(m): 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2012
MTN needs to take a cue from Glo and Etisalat. Who the hell knows Davido? Most of them probably just know his music and that's it. When you want to make someone the of a product, you use someone who's face is recognizable and popular. That's what Glo did.
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2012
afam4eva: MTN needs to take a cue from Glo and Etisalat. Who the hell knows Davido? Most of them probably just know his music and that's it. When you want to make someone the of a product, you use someone who's face is recognizable and popular. That's what Glo did.
Thats the kind of thing mtn knows how to do. They probably got the poor boy at a very low price and just made him look like a fool in their nonsense advert. What is so special about the mtn pulse that they are raising dust for sef. What a joke of a network. Mtcheew.
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by eghost247(m): 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2012
afam4eva: MTN needs to take a cue from Glo and Etisalat. Who the hell knows Davido? Most of them probably just know his music and that's it. When you want to make someone the of a product, you use someone who's face is recognizable and popular. That's what Glo did.
^^^^^^ Easy Mate
Re: MTN Pulse : Davido 'Damiduro' Is The New Face by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2012
Nice Ad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Say Hello To The Man With Ten Inches Pe**ni**s. (photos) / Vivian Lam Launches Fashion Brand, V-Glamour World (Photos) / Photos: Tonto Dikeh's Charity Foundation Visits Orphanage Home In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.