Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

MY MOTHER And FATHER - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MY MOTHER And FATHER (1238 Views)

DEBATE: Mother And Father Who Is More Important In The Family And Why ? / Honour Thy Mother And Father: What Does This Mean To You? / I Am So Pissed Off At My Wife And Father In Law. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MY MOTHER And FATHER by eninn: 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2012
The one who lives in the West and sees a distortion of the image of Islam that Muslims believe are the most backward and violent and brutal, but on the contrary, the new Muslims change their behavior for the better, little, leaving drinking of wine, and leave the evil, and they treat parents better treatment ... Why this change in the lives of these new Muslims?

To be proud of yourself??

Reflections on talk of honoring one's parents)

peace be upon you

What more hadith which is rich in miracles, which attest to the sincerity of the message of this holy Prophet, peace be upon him, to read ....

I noticed a small young Americans a new Muslim in an interview said that the strangest thing Sadviny after my conversion to Islam and became my mother loves me more than my brothers and sisters! When asked about the secret of that? She said: I am with the non-Muslim and Islam, but others became a boy Bualdtk Parra was not so before Islam!

Why do they become more interested in the Parent?
The secret lies in the teachings of Mustafa, peace be upon him, he gave the parents a very high so that when he was asked which deed is most beloved to Allah? He said: (prayer on time, he said, and then any said: Honouring one's parents said no and then said: Jihad in the way of Allah) [Bukhari].

Indeed the Prophet peace be upon him hurting parents considered a major sin, but of the greatest sins!! He said peace be upon him: (Shall I not tell the greatest sins? We say Yes, O Messenger of Allah, said: involvement in God and disobeying parents. And he was reclining, he said: no, false speech and false witness ... and repeated several times) [Bukhari].

The Holy Prophet said in an interview is a great reason to make the ties of kinship in longevity and the many livelihoods, he said, peace be upon him: (Whoever that simplifies him in his living and the ties of kinship) [Bukhari].
But he (PBUH) recommended treatment of parents after they die!! Through to arrive and interested friends of your parents and loved ones after his death, the Holy Prophet said: (The righteous deeds is the boy the people of his father's friends) [Narrated by Muslim].

If we think this talk of the Holy Prophet, we find that a major cause of honoring one's parents to enter Paradise, says the Great Prophet peace be upon him (in spite of and in spite of spite ... and then it was said, O Messenger of God? He said, he catches his parents in old age, one or both did not enter Paradise) [Narrated by Muslim].

The questions come to mind during the meditation of these conversations, these questions facets to portray those skeptics who (through websites) that the Messenger of Allah orders the violence and bloodshed and terror, and say:
1 - If the Prophet peace be upon him, as you claim, why are interested in disobeying parents, their own make of the biggest sins? What does it mean? It indicates the mercy of the Prophet parents. In fact, when the Prophet recommended the Parent if he recommends to all people, because every person has a father .. After a while it will become a father .. And so on.

2 - The pre-Islamic history that reads see images of rebellion and violence, female infanticide and parental disobedience and rebellion to them ... Had the Prophet also thought the enemies of Islam, so why not keep these bad habits? Why recommended his followers to such a degree the Parent interesting?

3 - Arguably the Holy Prophet that he wanted fame and money and control as they claim, what reason to engage in such educational issues compassionate? We do not know one man in history (with the exception of the Prophets) concerned with the Parent to such a degree, and this testifies that the Prophet the Messenger of God, every word uttered is a revelation from God, who sent a mercy to the worlds.

4 - The West, when it adopted the doctrine of atheism that we do not find in any affection of the parents, we found lot of images of violence and rebellion against parents, even if we looked at the statistics we have seen miracles. Therefore, scientists launched the Parent Education recently attention, but they say that a little bit of concern and compassion for parents can be away with them the specter of disease and debility, especially dementia ... Hallelujah!

Look at how returning always to the teachings of Islam ... This is sufficient proof of the sincerity of the message of this merciful Prophet (PBUH), who said his Lord in his right: (We sent thee but as a mercy to the worlds) [Prophets: 107].

Comment:

This is a comment we received from one of the brothers / Germany, and we found it important addition to the research says:
If the Prophet peace be upon him, as you claim, why are interested in disobeying parents, their own make of the biggest sins? He lost his father, who is in the belly of his mother and lost his mother at the age of six that is, it did not live within the confines of his parents and care very little. (When his mother only of the period of lactation in Halima Saadia)! In addition, the Qur'an which was revealed to Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

mentioned:
(And parents charity) four times, (Lord, forgive me and my parents), (Lord Ozni to thank the grace which blessed me and my father) twice, (and have enjoined on man to his parents his mother, and here the weakness of the segregator in two years give thanks to Me and to your parents), (And We have enjoined human kindness to his parents), (Lord, forgive me and my parents) ... (And lower unto them the wing of submission and humility through mercy, and say the Lord has decreed that you worship none small) these verses should not witness the sincerity of the message that the Holy Prophet? God bless him and bless the Seal of the Prophets and Messengers, Muhammad bin Abdullah, the Oualh his family and peace and truth of God in the Holy Qur'an that Muhammad (We sent thee but as a mercy to the worlds)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR-wmYyCfRw&feature=fvst
Re: MY MOTHER And FATHER by eninn: 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: MY MOTHER And FATHER by eninn: 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
أحمد ديدات - كيف لا نقوم بالدعوه الى الله – YouTube

أحمد ديدات - كيف تحاور ملحدا – YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoA3BJZk-kw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlI5boVEIvI

(1) (Reply)

School Teacher Kills Her Two Children / How Do You Handle Weight Gain? Please Share / Why Do People Subconsciously Sing Song While Doing Home Chores?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.