Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Nollywood Bad Boy Jim Iyke Mobbed Again In Cameroun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Bad Boy Jim Iyke Mobbed Again In Cameroun (1876 Views)

Nollywood "Bad Boy" Jim Iyke, Reveals He Has Kissed Over 200 Actresses On Set / Nollywood Play Boy, Jim Iyke Opens Up On His Affair With Nadia Buhari / Bad Boy Jim Iyke Purchases 40 Pairs Of Shoes In Houston, Texas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Bad Boy Jim Iyke Mobbed Again In Cameroun by amakaikeng(f): 6:26pm On Apr 05, 2012
Just when fans were still trying to grapple with the news that actor Jim Iyke was beaten by military men in Cameroun came this news that he has been mobbed again by angry fans in that country.

The photos in this post was taken when the actor was allegedly beaten by military men in Cameroun which Jim Iyke has come out to deny in a phone chat he had with celebrity gossip writer Stella Dimokokorkus saying “I was not beaten by anyone, I have heard that and it’s a big laugh,” he went on to say “If I was beaten by soldiers like is being wrongly speculated, how come they only beat up mu fingers and not my face or body? It is a big joke,” he said. According to the actor, he fell on a glass table in a bid to escape from fans who made to mob him in a club.

Now the fresh gist is that the actor has been mobbed just a few hours ago in Limbe, Cameroun where he is on set shooting his new movie ‘Blood and Wine.’

Continue to read and see more photos at http://amakaikenga..com/2012/04/nollywood-bad-boy-jim-iyke-mobbed-again.html

Re: Nollywood Bad Boy Jim Iyke Mobbed Again In Cameroun by vinderbilt: 2:00am On Apr 06, 2012
Bad things happen to bad boys cool

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING VIDEO: Majid Michael Catches Fiancee Pants Down! / Man Arrested For Singing Happy Birthday Song To His Daughter / Yvonne Nelson And Karen Igho Engage In Twitter Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.