Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!! (4396 Views)

Poll: what do u think about bin gbagbo?

great: 7% (3 votes)
mad: 18% (7 votes)
best: 13% (5 votes)
bush pig: 28% (11 votes)
should be banned immediately: 31% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Bin Gbagbo’s Xmas Latest Joke Album : U Cant Miss This (10 Solid Jokes) / Bin Gbagbo Fan Thread / BIN GBAGBO'S JOKES LIBRARY!!! 200 JOKES UPDATED SO FAR! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2012
armed robbers entered obinna's house so he called the police;

obinna: abeg this be the police? (whispered so the robbers wont hear)
police:yes na, wetin happen?

obinna:abeg robbers don enter my house , 5 of them looking fierce with guns (still whispering)
police:may u speak louder!!

obinna:chei! i say robbers enter my house!!

police:so what?

obinna:make u come n fight dem na?

police:you no be man?. . .nonsense !*hangs up*

obinna fainted!! grin
Re: DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!! by swtchicgurl: 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2012
do u have to duplicate the trash, thinking it will make sense?

mtchew
Re: DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2012
police men!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2012
swtchicgurl: do u have to duplicate the trash, thinking it will make sense?

mtchew

guy, y dont u quit hiding behind this sttuppid female id n face me squarely? or u dey fear me??

rotten mind!!
Re: DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!! by mcnepow(m): 6:46am On Apr 06, 2012
#yawns out louuddd!# YOL
Re: DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:49am On Apr 06, 2012
SHITTZ On BEDSHEET episode 1

nkem had been married to his wife ivy for three years without a child.HE consulted and was told it was the cause of his witch mother in the village.
this angered nkem so much that he bought a big cane and went to the village.
when he got there, he saw his mother sitting on the laps of his father papa nkem playing romance under a tree.nkem pushed his mama on the ground n began giving her several strokes of the cane.
papa nkem tried to stop him but . .
watchout for 2
Re: DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!! by mcnepow(m): 6:52am On Apr 06, 2012
^Anxiously waitin. .
Re: DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:09am On Apr 06, 2012
SHiTTZ on BEDShEEt episode 2
. . .nkem was too strong for his father. "nkem So after all i spent on you since your childhood, is this my reward?" papa nkem querried "tell me now i will pay you, mtcheew!" nkem replied.
so after series of caning he left for lagos.
three weeks later, ivy was alone in the house when papa nkem visited.he requested to lodge at their bedroom which ivy accepted.he took papa nkem to their bedroom where he lodged for about two hours.
after two hours, papa nkem left. .

Re: DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!! by freecocoa(f): 7:16am On Apr 06, 2012
Kai this guy's case is just hopeless.
Re: DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:23am On Apr 06, 2012
shITtZ ON BEDSHEEt episode 3.

now soon nkem was back from the office.he was quickly greeted with the news of his father's visit by ivy.Nkem was sad as he had wished to meet his dad n apologise.they made for the bedroom to cool off and relax but after entering the room, guess what. . .

insert disc 4
Re: DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:42am On Apr 06, 2012
SHITTZ ON bEdSHeEt episode 4

. . .they entered and saw a huge mountain
-
-
-

-

-

-

-

-
-

-

-

of shittz on their white bed sheet with houseflies all over the room with the inscription in shittz on the bedsheet "nkem, the battle has just began. . .signed your father"

end of story!!

thank you!.

i hope u liked it?

i am ur jokes president!

bye!

see ya!

lol

hehe

one luv

cheers

dont hate

happy easter

*farts twice*
Re: DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!! by hakunajay(m): 7:57am On Apr 06, 2012
I have always said this and i will repeat it again! Grow up bin gbagbo! You are just a kid! This was the same thing i told dani1luv and he deleted my posts on his stupid thread just because he is a mod... You guys are downgrading the reputation of the jokes section of nairaland... A visitor would be right if he said the jokes section is made up of a bunch of young iddiioots after going through most threads. I'm so disappointed in you gbagbo! Please for God's sakes, there are other ways to be funny than showing your silly/unfunny character. Thank you!

4 Likes

Re: DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!! by ekeroyal(m): 8:02am On Apr 06, 2012
hakunajay: I have always said this and i will repeat it again! Grow up bin gbagbo! You are just a kid! This was the same thing i told dani1luv and he deleted my posts on his stupid thread just because he is a mod... You guys are downgrading the reputation of the jokes section of nairaland... A visitor would be right if he said the jokes section is made up of a bunch of young iddiioots after going through most threads. I'm so disappointed in you gbagbo! Please for God's sakes, there are other ways to be funny than showing your silly/unfunny character. Thank you!

What a way to discipline a self celebrated jokes "presidente" cheesy
Re: DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!! by mcnepow(m): 8:32am On Apr 06, 2012
Na wa 4 dis yoke ooo
Re: DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!! by bunmioguns(m): 10:34am On Apr 06, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin. . Me love them. . .welldone jare Bin
Re: DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!! by bingbagbo(m): 10:41am On Apr 06, 2012
bunmioguns: grin grin grin grin grin. . Me love them. . .welldone jare Bin

thanks bunmi, these are y i call u the 3 wisemen (eldav, donkollione and bunmioguns)
Re: DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!! by vicoloni(m): 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2012
@vicky, will u marry me pls?
Re: DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!! by bunmioguns(m): 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2012
vicoloni: @vicky, will u marry me pls?

I comment my reserve undecided
Re: DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!! by bingbagbo(m): 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2012
good friday

a bus travelling to onitsha broke down on the way so all passengers got don to push it.
one gentleman isolated himself with his hands in his pockets watching.this infuriated the othe other passengers so they began agitating, murmuring n complaining.
the gentleman got annoyed, brought his hands and yelled"these hands go fit push anything? nonsense!"

the gentleman was a lepper!

all the passengers fainted.

the driver died instantly!!
Re: DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!! by bunmioguns(m): 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2012
bin gbagbo: good friday

a bus travelling to onitsha broke down on the way so all passengers got don to push it.
one gentleman isolated himself with his hands in his pockets watching.this infuriated the othe other passengers so they began agitating, murmuring n complaining.
the gentleman got annoyed, brought his hands and yelled"these hands go fit push anything? nonsense!"

the gentleman was a lepper!

all the passengers fainted.

the driver died instantly!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!! by sats: 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2012
u can do beta cry
Re: DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!! by matapass: 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2012
undecided undecidedSorry, did u say a joke was here. Still can't find one. WHERE IS THE JOKE PLS.
Re: DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2012
NO AMOUNT OF PERSECUTION AND SUPPLICATION CAN HINDER MY PROGRESS HERE ON NAIRALAND!!! wink
Re: DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:36am On Apr 07, 2012
true shtory

a madman entered church n was misbehaving.
the pastor asked the strong men in the church to catch him n bring him.
pastor n other prayer warriors prayed n prayed n prayed till the madman was healed.
the madman then requested to sing one song to glorify God so they gave him the mic
he began;

"oleku, tell me something wey i no fit doo. . . .feeling the boy, feeling feeling the boy ee. . ."

pastor fainted!

the madman pulled a knife and everyone took to their heel
Re: DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!! by Ruqaya(f): 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2012
Some of the jokes are funny while others are just nonsense
Re: DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!! by oomen(m): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2012
Bin gbagbo,i really enjoyed this one.Could not resist the urge to laugh.Thanks for sharing!
Re: DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!! by hakunajay(m): 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2012
Why everybody dey faint for your jokes? Na wa o!
Re: DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!! by bingbagbo(m): 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2012
MRS PATIENCE JONATHAN

1. " WE are all from different different state, but at the end of the day nigeria still remains one continent"

2. "i dont know the offence fuel subsidy commited that my husband removed him from cabinet"

3. " . . .i was too busy reading my money. ."

4. " the problem with super eagles is not coaching' the problem is keshi, he is not good at all"

5. "assuming perhaps maybe probably for instance at times, i eat a lot"
Re: DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!! by sm1fabulous: 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2012
bin gbagbo: true shtory

a madman entered church n was misbehaving.
the pastor asked the strong men in the church to catch him n bring him.
pastor n other prayer warriors prayed n prayed n prayed till the madman was healed.
the madman then requested to sing one song to glorify God so they gave him the mic
he began;

"oleku, tell me something wey i no fit doo. . . .feeling the boy, feeling feeling the boy ee. . ."

pastor fainted!

the madman pulled a knife and everyone took to their heel
wastebin which church this one happen? run for ur life ministries? grin grin grin grin
Re: DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!! by bingbagbo(m): 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2012
UNCLE JOHN

Two children were arguing over the english name of the "SUN".
whilst tom thought it was the moon, moses said it was called "heaven eye ".
thankfully they saw uncle john passing so they asked him of the right answer.
uncle john looked at his watch, looked left n right' he was sweating n time was fast running too. the children were also eagerly waiting. uncle john finally said " actually kids, u know i dont really stay around here. . .er try someone that stays here, see ya!
Re: DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!! by sm1fabulous: 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2012
bin gbagbo:
UNCLE JOHN

Two children were arguing over the english name of the "SUN".
whilst tom thought it was the moon, moses said it was called "heaven eye ".
thankfully they saw uncle john passing so they asked him of the right answer.
uncle john looked at his watch, looked left n right' he was sweating n time was fast running too. the children were also eagerly waiting. uncle john finally said " actually kids, u know i dont really stay around here. . .er try someone that stays here, see ya!
tyt one man..ur on point,. smiley smiley
Re: DR BIN GBAGBO LIVE ON STAGE. . .BINARY FUN!! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 07, 2012
bin gbagbo abeg faya dey go.. no look uche face!!!!!!!! na u be king 4 hia...grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(joke) See This Iphone 5 So Beautiful / Tonto Dike Captured Unclad (pictures) / S£x As She Taught Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.