Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Young Buck Renegotiating With G-unit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young Buck Renegotiating With G-unit (803 Views)

50cent Signs Rotimi, Us-Born Nigerian Singer To G-unit / Davido, 50Cent, G-Unit Crew & Nicki Minaj Party In Las Vegas | PHOTOS / Lloyd Banks or Young Buck? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Buck Renegotiating With G-unit by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 06, 2012
Is Young Buck slowly trying to make his way back to G-Unit?

After recently chatting it up with DJ Whoo Kid about his hopes of working with G-Unit again, the rapper now says he is renegotiating his contract.

Now back on speaking terms, he says "I'm in a space right now, where finally, we're having some kind of negotiations with what I'mma be able to do, as far as the G-Unit situation.

"I don't want to put a timing on it, but the wait is absolutely over, and we're just trying to figure out what's the best situation as far as where I'm gonna go," he continued.  "I don't think I'mma be able to complete the last few albums that I do have on G-Unit. But, at the end of the end of the day, it is what it is. The past is the past, and we living in the present,"  he said.

(1) (Reply)

Are Venus And Serena REALLLY Sisters?? / Is Justin Bieber Dead? / D’banj To Launch His New Club Tonite,a Sought Of Competition With Don Jazzy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.