Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Nnena:afrocentric Or Just Mysterious?! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nnena:afrocentric Or Just Mysterious?! (1133 Views)

Mikel Obi Denies June Wedding To Nnena Nwosu / What I Found About Nnena Omali, The Girl From Mode 9's Cry / Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnena:afrocentric Or Just Mysterious?! by mellie: 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2007
undecided wink this artiste is hot! hot!! hot!!! and her voice is fantastic.first she was in 'cry' with mode nine now she's turning naija upside down with her new single 'oluchi';one of the most powerfully moving tracks i've ever listened to.the nitty gritty is; what do you think is the story behind her  emotional lines?how does she manage to hold us captive with her deep,mind boggling lyrics?

Re: Nnena:afrocentric Or Just Mysterious?! by eccentric(m): 11:42am On Nov 05, 2007
Do me a favor girl, do you have nnenna's number?holla @ ur boy wink cheesy
Re: Nnena:afrocentric Or Just Mysterious?! by busygirl(f): 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2007
I don't really feel that OLUCHI song cheesy. dON'T really understand the storyline of the song.
Re: Nnena:afrocentric Or Just Mysterious?! by raino: 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2007
Me thinks the song has a good melody and the girl sure can sing.As for the storyline, :-Xno be Naija we dey?Nigerians can fall for just about anything.Ask Konga and Samboribo.
Re: Nnena:afrocentric Or Just Mysterious?! by Rochalis(m): 10:39am On Nov 06, 2007
coolthat oluchi song is becoming some kind of anthem were i come from.i even got my kid sis singing the shit.it's unbelievable how music grows on you.The first time i heard it i didn't even feel it but now it's become one of my favourite songs this year.The song touches me in ways i can't explain.
Re: Nnena:afrocentric Or Just Mysterious?! by geena23(f): 11:23am On Nov 07, 2007
If you ask me what she was talking about in that song i'd say she was talking about herself.maybe the oluchi story is her own experience.
Re: Nnena:afrocentric Or Just Mysterious?! by geena23(f): 11:26am On Nov 07, 2007
i don't think the song is bad though.i like it.
Re: Nnena:afrocentric Or Just Mysterious?! by mellie: 11:37am On Nov 07, 2007
I'm glad there's a majority feeling her the way am feeling her.The day i respected this girl was the first time i watched her perform.I was totally blown away.she's not just another girl with a guitar.She's really something.
Re: Nnena:afrocentric Or Just Mysterious?! by uchetobi(f): 11:46am On Nov 07, 2007
I don’t knw her
Re: Nnena:afrocentric Or Just Mysterious?! by raino: 11:38am On Nov 12, 2007
grin uche are u in this country at all?
Re: Nnena:afrocentric Or Just Mysterious?! by jerrymania(m): 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2007
how can i get to hear her song? any download link?
Re: Nnena:afrocentric Or Just Mysterious?! by italonaija: 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2007
download it on her myspace is free, and also check out early undergroud rap by swatroot crew on paybacktymerecordz.com
Re: Nnena:afrocentric Or Just Mysterious?! by ifyalways(f): 1:10am On Nov 23, 2007
never heard of her tongue
Re: Nnena:afrocentric Or Just Mysterious?! by mellie: 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2007
;DWhen was the last time u watched ur TV dearie or read the papers.Try Mtv or channel o since u r in Ivory coast.Nnena's video called Oluchi is already a chartstopper.
Re: Nnena:afrocentric Or Just Mysterious?! by mellie: 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2007
Na wa o! If u don't know Nnena then there's a lot you need to know about the music industry. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnena:afrocentric Or Just Mysterious?! by ifyalways(f): 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2007
mellie:

Na wa o! If u don't know Nnenna then there's a lot you need to know about the music industry. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
do you know d 'mystique fatigue' ?if you dont know him then you have a long way to go in the music and entertainment industry too lipsrsealed
Re: Nnena:afrocentric Or Just Mysterious?! by Rochalis(m): 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2007
coolI watched her performance at the unilag awards.Not bad at all.

(1) (Reply)

Shane Sparks Arrested On Child Molestation Charges / Can Someone Tell Me Which Of This 2 Things Is Powerful: Money Or Woman / Mr. Ibu Has Been Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.