Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,609 members, 7,847,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

MTN Messes Up Again - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Messes Up Again (867 Views)

MTN Messes Up Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Messes Up Again by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2012
Today is good friday. A lovely public holiday when most people sit at to relax, reflect and share with family and loved ones.

However a lot of people woke up this morning to discover MTN's annoying easter gift.

Yesterday MTN decided to wipe out the credit balance of customers(who had credit and didn't make any call).Today their customer service is not answering enquiries.No explanation.No apologies.Industry experts say they made over N900 million by this bare-faced rape on Nigerians. The shameless NCC has no consumer protection buttons to activate.How long will this South African economically rape our citizens in our own country? Can Nigerians do this in South Africa n go scott-free?

If you experienced the same pls feel free to drop your complaints here.
Thanks
Re: MTN Messes Up Again by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 06, 2012
i bullied people in my house thinking some one used my phone and finished my credit!
Re: MTN Messes Up Again by kosovo(m): 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2012
How are the Mighty Fallen, the NCC is a exitiabilis exitialis exitosus and decayed organization manipulated by these telecom giants who have sucked dry the blood of impeccant Nigerians. nunc quidem, infact I could still hark back in the early 2000's when MTN said per minute call was practically, virtual and technically infectum reddere, not until Globalcom and the power of contendo forced MTN to eat their words, MTN/second billing was borne. Today, we are grimaced with an even more periculosus situation.

Nigeria is seen as a dumping ground, where lawmakers do not follow the laws and lawbreakers opprimo oppressi oppressum many who cant make or break the law but die inside the law. Nigeria failed 200 years ago, even before the male peius pessime, failed and fraudulent amalgamation of 1914.
Re: MTN Messes Up Again by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2012
MTN deducted N3,000+ from my line and left me with N0.00 balance.
...and to think I've bee harassing my son all day. Poor little thing, he was so confused.
...so sad
Re: MTN Messes Up Again by aljharem(m): 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2012
Why are people still using MTN ?? What a shame
Re: MTN Messes Up Again by swiftycool(m): 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2012
Its their tradition na! They just living on past glory is all.
Re: MTN Messes Up Again by destinedvcde(m): 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2012
What an Easter present! grin grin grin
Re: MTN Messes Up Again by andrewza: 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2012
Your own fault for using MTN. MTN is worthless every where in the world even in south africa. I would never use it.
Re: MTN Messes Up Again by iyatrustee(f): 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2012
happened to me! just loaded 750 only for me to try to a call mins later and found noting. sad had a friend in dier call center who helped me return my kishi. heard they wld compensate all prepaid users sha.
Re: MTN Messes Up Again by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2012
Thank God my #7.20k flashing credit still intact. Switch over to GLO INFINITO or Airtel 2Gud
Re: MTN Messes Up Again by gbanikiti(m): 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2012
i almost fought my younger brother dis morning because my credit was gone!

(1) (Reply)

RIM Pushes Nokia Out Of The Top5 / Free At Last.... / When Is The Best Time To Send A Marketing Bulk SMS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.