Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,600 members, 7,955,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

Akpos The Plane-cleaner - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpos The Plane-cleaner (2456 Views)

Akpos The Comedian Reveals Identity On FACEBOOK / Akpos The Pastor / The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpos The Plane-cleaner by dani1luv: 11:59am On Apr 06, 2012
One faithful day akpos a plane-cleaner was alone in an airport; he was ordered to clean the pilot's cabin while cleaning he saw a manual that read "LEARN HOW TO FLY A PLANE VOL 1." He then took the book opened the first page and saw to "TO START THE ENGINE PRESS THE GREEN BUTTON" which he did!! turned to the second page he saw "TO MOVE THE PLANE PRESS THE RED BUTTON" he couldnt control the plane so he turned to the next page and saw "TO TURN ON THE AUTOPILOT MODE PRESS THE BLUE BUTTON" which he did, akpos enjoyed the breeze and all that for 20minutes, at least he could move a plane . . it was now time to land the plane when the turned to the next page and saw "WATCH OUT FOR VOL. 2" grin grin grin grin grin

Akpos fainted!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akpos The Plane-cleaner by habiolah(m): 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2012
hope you got him conscious sha undecided
Re: Akpos The Plane-cleaner by dani1luv: 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2012
habiolah: hope you got him conscious sha undecided

and what if I didnt??
you go beat me? undecided
Re: Akpos The Plane-cleaner by habiolah(m): 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2012
no o. The guy fit die like that even before plane crash death kill am ni. You go just become hero like that na, becomn't you undecided
Re: Akpos The Plane-cleaner by dani1luv: 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2012
habiolah: no o. The guy fit die like that even before plane crash death kill am ni. You go just become hero like that na, becomn't you undecided
oga, stop speaking in tongues
this is blasphemy!!
Re: Akpos The Plane-cleaner by habiolah(m): 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2012
wetin?
Re: Akpos The Plane-cleaner by bunmioguns(m): 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2012
grin grin grin grin dis joke is older than d poster himself
Re: Akpos The Plane-cleaner by mikuz(m): 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2012
Nice zoke grin
Re: Akpos The Plane-cleaner by opabukun(m): 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2012
Now diz wat I called funny. Thumb up poster
Re: Akpos The Plane-cleaner by sutoboy(m): 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2012
this is not the Dani i used to knw then!

den don reformat my Dani
Re: Akpos The Plane-cleaner by dani1luv: 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2012
Chai. .they've copied and recycled my zoke sad
Re: Akpos The Plane-cleaner by Ruqaya(f): 11:57am On Apr 11, 2012
Copy cat

(1) (Reply)

Husband Nd House Maid.. Lolz / Is There Any Wise Man In The House To Solve Dis? / Pics: The Way Ladies Jump Into Conclusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.